mommy pouch weight loss post pics here for motivation!!!!

Options
I had my second child in September and I've been doing my fitness pal for two months now to try to lose all the baby weight but I still have that dreaded mommy pouch. My starting weight was 199 and I'm at 183 and my goal weight is 170 but I feel like I'm hitting a dead end and I need motivation!!!!

Replies

• GemimaFitzTed
    GemimaFitzTed Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Bunny81s wrote: »
    I totally understand how you feel. The first pic is how I looked after having my third son almost four years ago. I didn't think I could lose the abdominal weight because it was coming off of other places on my body much faster. The tummy is the last to go. Be patient. You can do it

@Bunny81s you look amazing!!!!! Thank you for sharing your pic - it's giving me hope and motivation. Like you, the abdominal fat is very stubborn, but I am determined!
  • MyLovesMyLife
    MyLovesMyLife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • hoorayselma
    hoorayselma Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I had my daughter in 2012, I weighed 220lbs after she was born (I'm 5'9 for reference). You can still see my stretch marks and loose skin, no amount of exercise or weight loss will change it. I'm coming to terms with it. My current picture is around 127lbs with weight lifting and fitness.

One word .. WOW!
  • rabbyduby
    rabbyduby Posts: 123 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Awesome - progress. Very inspiring. Not to hijack this thread but can you guys share your eating and workout routine
  • ann945n
    ann945n Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I dont have any pictures to share yet but I too am trying to get rid of my mommy tummy. I had 2 babies in 22 months and gained way more weight then I should have with my second. Im 10 pounds down so far and can already see/feel the difference. Time will tell if I get loose skin.....
  • Bunny81s
    Bunny81s Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    @MyLovesMyLife

Thank you! I am 5'7.
  • Bunny81s
    Bunny81s Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    @GemimaFitzTed

Thanks sweetie! You've got this!!
  • MyLovesMyLife
    Options
    That's a great job.
  • JohnnyPenso
    JohnnyPenso Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Some very inspiring transformations in here. There's something extra attractive about new moms working on their weight and fitness. Keep up the good work ladies :)
  • Krystasfocused25
    Krystasfocused25 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Very awesome transformations ladies!!!
  • MyLovesMyLife
    Options
    Great work i could not imagine being 125. How tall are you?
  • victoria_1024
    victoria_1024 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Great work i could not imagine being 125. How tall are you?

5'2.5" so I'm short. I could probably lose a few more pounds, but honestly I'm good with where I'm at. I just want to be healthy!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!