Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• Sakura_Tree
    Sakura_Tree Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    hi all, im transitioning to vegan and looking for more friends to stay motivated and share food ideas. feel free to add me .
  • lynsey762
    lynsey762 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just joined MFP and have 3 stone to shift! Looking for friends to help motivate one another :) xx
  • IamMicah
    IamMicah Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Ive been off and on MFP for a while and it helped me to lose over 100 lbs as well as achieving my goals to become a marathoner and a triathlete. Life and excuses helped me regain some of the weight I lost and Im back and ready to win again.

Add me and we can motivate each other. I post workouts and finish my diary and make occasionally distracting comments.
  • darbydxo
    darbydxo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I need some accountability. :)
  • ahughes5587
    ahughes5587 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    It took me while to get the courage to take these pictures. I hate looking at my body knowing how fit I used to be. When I go into the bathroom, I make sure I don’t look in the mirror. I can’t even look people in the eyes when I talk to them because I’m so ashamed of what I’ve become. Friends always want to hang out but I make excuses so they won’t see me. Could’ve been in relationships, but because of how I feel about myself I avoid them. Army career could’ve been much longer if it wasn’t for my weight gain after coming back from Haiti and Afghanistan. PTSD, Alcoholism and anxiety. Alcohol is the only thing that helped with the pain. I would wake up and go straight to the liquor store. Get drunk, pass out and wake up to drink again. I tried to deal with my problems on my own. I was stubborn and didn’t want to ask for help. I just hid in my apartment all day. Signed up at my local college for classes. That didn’t last long. I got anxiety attacks thinking about having to leave my apartment. Then sitting in a class around a bunch of people I didn’t know, wouldn’t work at all. Tried working. The longest job I’ve had since getting out of the military was 2 months long. I actually liked that job, but my PTSD messed it up and had to work 12 hour shifts five days a week.

I walked in the bathroom a week ago and looked at myself. I was not happy with what I saw and decided it was time to make the changes for me to be happy. I’m here now and am ready to take on the challenge. Feel free to contact me and become friends. We can all do this together. We can all use the motivation. Lets Do It!
  • TuffGong21
    TuffGong21 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Friends dropping like flies...who's in it for the long haul? Add me!
  • Samilift
    Samilift Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Sure would everone is welcome, because I need help and will help if you need help if that's helpful
  • kchrizzy
    kchrizzy Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I would like friends for camaraderie, inspiration and to make the best health decisions before it's too late.
  • prittiZ
    prittiZ Posts: 11 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Hey need friends for motivation and accountability. I have over 100lbs to loose
  • Kelll12123
    Kelll12123 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm 22, 5'6" and 135 lbs. I'm currently focusing on a high protein diet with heavy lifting.
  • Shakti1010
    Shakti1010 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Love and blessings. I'm looking for accountability and kinship. Please add me. Victory to us all
  • whyyawn
    whyyawn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me here and on instagram! :)
  • KayleighScott398
    KayleighScott398 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Omar_Apocrypha
    Omar_Apocrypha Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    add me feel free
  • lisakellie_burton
    lisakellie_burton Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Anyone following team rh fitness? Would love to be added so I can get some ideas and menu inspiration!
  • alex_via
    alex_via Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey! I don't know if this discussion is still on but I'm new here and I need some friends for motivation :) I'm from Paris and I want to lose a few pounds and eat healthy.
  • SylviazSpirit
    SylviazSpirit Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Looking for more active, supportive friends. I've lost 50lbs but hit a road bump/mental block. Looking to get back at it and lose the last 50lbs. :smiley:
  • beaglebossboi
    beaglebossboi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Especially if you're a fellow T2 diabetic :)
  • Ainurion
    Ainurion Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello, guys! :blush:
  • PrincessMel72
    PrincessMel72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Me too!