Accountability Partners

Options
armywifelong
armywifelong Posts: 18 Member
edited March 2017 in Getting Started
Hello all! I have been a start again stop again start again member and I need some accountability partners to help me stay on track and focused. Anyone willing to help? I have about 60 lbs to lose. Please feel free to add me!!

Replies

• klbrown007
    klbrown007 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I need an accountability partner too. After 4 kids I'm ready to be done with the post pregnancy body, but I need someone to have to answer to. I'll add you and we can do this together. My goal is to loose 40 lbs in the next year. By my birthday in December would be even better!
  • ClaySteadman
    ClaySteadman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey @klbrown007 and @armywifelong :) for accountability partners you should also use the app achi3ve :) you set your long term goal then complete 3 things to do each day towards your success. It utilizes partner accountability :D
  • theflatpick
    theflatpick Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I need it too! I do good for a few days, then just kind of tail off.. the evenings are the worst for me, I think I am hungry and keep going to the fridge...
  • JonKeiser
    JonKeiser Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here. I need to lose about 50 lbs. Also I have low energy.
  • spendsitwell
    spendsitwell Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Same here. Add me
  • armywifelong
    Options
    Thanks guys! I love that we have the ability to encourage and support each other on here!
  • ValleyHooper
    ValleyHooper Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like. It's always nice to have new friends and help motivate one another.
  • jufrasin
    jufrasin Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    add me! I login multiple times a day.
  • skoning
    skoning Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like to be added too. I have 60 pounds to lose and I'm getting nowhere except being more depressed. I have no support at home...only criticism. How do you add me and where do I find you?
  • stillcruising
    stillcruising Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I would also like to be added.
  • smarie210
    smarie210 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I need to stay on track
  • silverlocs275
    silverlocs275 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me, I need all the support I can get to stay on the wagon.
  • hiddencat12
    hiddencat12 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Oooh please can i join too. I need to stay on the wagon and stick with it. :*
  • Ashjourney2fab
    Ashjourney2fab Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I would love to join also . Please add me
  • hiddencat12
    hiddencat12 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Would it be worthwhile us creating a group where we can all meet and chat?
  • armywifelong
    Options
    I think that would be a great idea!
  • klbrown007
    klbrown007 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would love that @hiddencat12. Even though I've been using MFP for a while off and on I've never really done much with the community section of the app until now, so I'm pretty clueless as to how to do that. Somewhere where we can chat, motivate each other, post inspiring quotes, or even just say how we struggled every day would be perfect for me.

For example....after weeks of having no soft drinks I caved and had a large coke after I took 4 kids to the dentist and 3/4 had 1-3 cavities.
  • cookie9295
    cookie9295 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Please add me too. I need all the help I can get.
  • ashtonleigh12
    ashtonleigh12 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yes! Add me too! This is about the millionth time I've been on here "just starting out". I have to motivation for a couple of weeks and then just stop.
  • heal130
    heal130 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me