Would love some low carb ladies friends that exercise as well!

Options
JessicaLeshay86
JessicaLeshay86 Posts: 5 Member
edited March 2017 in Getting Started
Busy wife an mother needing emotional support on this journey.
Its very seldom I talk to women that live a low carb lifestyle and exercise as well..I try to get a full hour in a day, very challenging with a 2 year old so its sometimes split up thru the day..
Lets motivate eachother ladies!!

Replies

• StrongGirlFitGirl
    StrongGirlFitGirl Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    We can be friends! I'm just starting back on low carbs now, and working out. I could use motivation, too!
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    I keep my net carbs 150 or less which is technically considered low carb. Feel free to add me.
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Mom to 3 bio kids and 2 stepkids. Feel free to add me.
  • Kelll12123
    Kelll12123 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Me! I've been doing low carb for a couple months now. I work out Monday-Friday with both cardio and heavy lifting.
  • StrongGirlFitGirl
    StrongGirlFitGirl Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    FYI, there is a low carb group here. Lots of ideas and support! http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group
  • JessicaLeshay86
    JessicaLeshay86 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks a bunch for the tip!!!
  • shelialou
    shelialou Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just starting low carb to manage the diabetes. Thanks for the info on the low carb group.
  • kristinzilka
    kristinzilka Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm using a medically supervised "moderate carb" lifestyle. I am losing slowly about 1 lb/ week but I'm losing! Started working out a bit a few weeks ago and now feel ready to work with a trainer.
  • svicky8036
    svicky8036 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi i low carb under 20g a day add me if you wish! x
  • LZMiner
    LZMiner Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me! Spouse is low carb, drs orders, 30g per meal, and I avoid processed stuff, so I'm pretty much low carb too! Exercise 3x a week.