Turbo Fire!

Options
So I just won an auction on Ebay that I never in a million gazillion years thought I would win. I have been looking around for prices of Turbo Fire because I have heard that so many people have seen amazing results. I just finished my 30 days of Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30 and since I made it through that I believe I am ready to kick it up a few notches. I am excited to start it but also nervous about whether I will be able to keep up or not. Any words of advice or encouragement would be greatly appreciated! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Good Luck with TF!..Still waiting for a good deal to get it myself!:wink:
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I just did a Buy it now on an auction the other day and now my seller is no longer registered!!!:grumble: Anyway, sorry for the vent. I hear it's a great workout!
  • cweiler4
    cweiler4 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I like TurboFire. My advice is to start with the new to class sessions to learn the moves. I felt like I was flailing around everywhere because I didn't know her moves yet. Good luck! They are a butt kicker!!
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I LOVE turbo fire!!! Enjoy!
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Congrats! All I have to say about Turbo Fire is it's awesome! It's high intensity and it will take some time to get all the moves donw, but don't give up!.. Just keep moving and do your best! :) I am currently awaiting for ChaLean Extreme to arrive, so I know all about the anticipation. :)
  • klkopa
    klkopa Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I finished Ripped in 30 a week ago and then started turbo fire. So I've been doing it for about a week and I love it, it gives you so much energy! I was worried about learning the moves and stuff too. But I've been using the new to class option and I feel like I have the moves down after one time through. I look forward to doing it every day, so get excited!! Let me know how you like it, you can add me if you want and we can encourage each other!
  • kaitlynnm10
    kaitlynnm10 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Turbo Fire is amazing and I'm sure you're gonna love it. Chalene Johnson always delivers and never disappoints. She's so motivating. I would start with Fire 30. There is a new to class option you can choose at the beginning of the DVD. Chalene breaks down the moves for you in sections. I urge you to do this as many times as you need to become familiar with the routines. If you mess up, no big deal. You will get better with every workout. And it's so darn fun! If you just can't get it down after many tries, I suggest looking into Turbo Jam as an intro program. TJ has the same moves as TF but at a slower pace. Good luck and enjoy. If you have any more questions, please ask. I've been doing Chalene's programs for 7 years and I can't even describe how much they've changed my life for the better.
  • jkuhn71
    jkuhn71 Posts: 199
    Options
    Congrats on your Ebay 'score!' :)

I LOVE TurboFire - it's a lot of fun and I always get a great workout. Don't worry if you can't keep up at first. Just do what you can, keep moving, and try to push a little harder each time you do it!

ENJOY!!!
  • cnewyou
    cnewyou Posts: 40
    Options
    I absolutely love Turbo Fire. The music is awesome. Each DVD comes with a new to class option that goes over the moves and there is a lady who does modified moves for those who don't prefer to jump. Just do your best. You'll be fine.
  • tiggergrrl23
    tiggergrrl23 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the encouragement and advice! Once I start I will post a progress report with (hopefully) result pics! :bigsmile:
  • janel814
    janel814 Posts: 88
    Options
    I heart Turbo Fire!!!! Congrats on the ebay score. I have been doing TF for the last 20+ wks and OMG the energy you have is AMAZING!! Definently use the "New to Class" option as you start it will show you the break down of the moves. I also suggest following one of the three class scedules. Also if you are using a heart rate monitor it will make it easier for you to log your workouts since you can create new exercises. Good luck on the new adventure and if you need any tips feel free to friend me :-)
  • ceeje
    ceeje Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Im a Zumba fanatic but a friend showed me a turbo fire dvd and I want to try it soooo bad. I think it may help me to the next level. I hope you love it and good look with your mini goal. Reaching 'ONE'derland is a great feeling.
  • piccolarj
    piccolarj Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I Just got Turbo Fire yesterday and I am starting it on monday. I'm so excited because I have been doing Turbo Jam and know Turbo Fire will be even better!!