meal3.jpg
    meal5.jpg
    meal8.jpg
    nutrition1.png
    nutrition2.png
    nutrition3.png
  • dopeysmelly
    dopeysmelly Posts: 1,390 Member
    I vote for roasted/baked veggies as well. I just chop up a load and put them into the oven at 400F. It's easy and adds a bit of variety. No oil needed.
  • rawroy
    rawroy Posts: 106 Member
    I vote for roasted/baked veggies as well. I just chop up a load and put them into the oven at 400F. It's easy and adds a bit of variety. No oil needed.

Will the cooked veggies last a week vs raw until heated up in the microwave? I'll give it a shot!
  • veganbettie
    veganbettie Posts: 701 Member
    yeah this is pretty impressive, not going to lie.
  • veronicav0502
    veronicav0502 Posts: 112 Member
    About how long does it take you to prep your meals for the week?
  • rawroy
    edited March 2017
    About how long does it take you to prep your meals for the week?

The Rice and Tofu meals this week only took me 2 hours from start to finish. I used a rice cooker and just sliced up the tofu and popped it in the oven for 30 minutes while I washed, chopped up the veggies and divided them all up for 3 people. It made 15 lunch meals for the week. I was asked by a few more family members too so now I'll be making them for 4 others. Let me tell you though, the Salads last week took 4 hours so I'm not doing that one the same way! Washing all those veggies and lettuce took a long time but had to be done! I just have to come up with recipes and methods that keep it within 2 hours and under $5 each!!
  • rawroy
    I found Vegan Shrimp and it's freaking delicious!!

meal1.jpg
    meal2.jpg
    meal3.jpg
    meal4.jpg
    meal5.jpg
    meal6.jpg
  • ariceroni
    ariceroni Posts: 422 Member
    Yum! @rawroy what brand is it? I'd love to add "shrimp" to my rotation of imitation meats haha