Lifting app

Options
Does anyone know of a lifting app that syncs with MFP?

Replies

• SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    not that I am aware of...
  • Lizarking
    Lizarking Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    none. Just track 150-250 calories per hour lifting and you're fine.
  • lordbrs
    lordbrs Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Supposedly, the life fitness app is supposed to but I've yet to get the data to cross over. It does work a little bit with their machines though, and is quick if you're doing they same weights and reps more than one day in a row. If you change up all the time, you just have to change the data.
  • KhadijahOwos
    KhadijahOwos Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    If you are a fitbit user, BodBot syncs with fitbit, thus syncing with MyFitnessPal. If that helps.
  • chrissyrenee1029
    chrissyrenee1029 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I use StrongLifts. It syncs with the Apple Health app which syncs with MFP.
  • newdawn1974
    newdawn1974 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Bumping this thread as I have the same question, a few months later. If there is still no direct integration with MFP, anyone could recommend a good app for strength training? I assume stronglifts that was suggested is limited to the 5x5 program, but not sure. I started to track calories and macro in MFP, but not on the weights and would like to start recording data and create report. I have given up on any way to track calories with strength training, so just want the app to be convinient to use to motivate me to log data and notes. Thanks
  • edavis27
    edavis27 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan of Jefit, you are able to get workouts from online to follow or you can build them yourself. Pretty much just start a premade workout and you track the amount of reps at a weight and then it even gives you a rest period timer that you can change for each lift if you want
  • ephade
    ephade Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Ade. I use iPhone and unable to link s-health to myfitnesspal
  • newdawn1974
    newdawn1974 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    edavis27 wrote: »
    I'm a fan of Jefit, you are able to get workouts from online to follow or you can build them yourself. Pretty much just start a premade workout and you track the amount of reps at a weight and then it even gives you a rest period timer that you can change for each lift if you want

Thanks Edavis27 for the lead on Jefit, will check this out!