Another fat or loose skin thread

bgw2000
bgw2000 Posts: 4 Member
At this time in 2012 I weighed 285 pounds. Today I weighed 160. I feel like when I bend over my stomach sags down to the ground. It's a real kick in the face. For a lack of better terms. I feel embarrassed by my body now. The nutritionist suggest I try to pack on more weight. She also says it's loose skin.

I have a fear of getting fat again. Any ways I can take my stomach and push it fully flat. Or I can move it around where it looks like rolls where ever. Very discouraged. gqqst8scx9d4.jpg

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    It's skin.

I agree that you could stand to gain some muscle if you wanted to.
  • bgw2000
    Oh she has me drinking breakfast essential everyday to put on weight. I bottomed out at 157, I'm 6'2.5. They want me at 180.
  • RedBull46
    RedBull46 Posts: 11 Member
    When I get to my goal, I may look at skin removal surgery depending on how much is there. Congrats on you weight loss.
  • bgw2000
    I won't pay 10k for it. Maybe one day I'll accept it like a trophy.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    bgw2000 wrote: »
    Oh she has me drinking breakfast essential everyday to put on weight. I bottomed out at 157, I'm 6'2.5. They want me at 180.

You need a decent lifting programme so you're not just gaining fat.
  • bgw2000
    I'm not gaining anything. I've been 160 for 7 months now. No matter how I eat.

I have a manual labor job where I life up to 55# all day long.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!