Need friends who understand the over weight struggle & want to shed it together.

Options
Hi, my name is Dee & just like millions of other ppl, I struggle with loosing weight. I would enjoy meeting new ppl who want the support just as much as I do in loosing these extra pounds. I'm in Cleveland OH. Let's chat

Replies

• IsaiPerez100
    IsaiPerez100 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am here to gain weight haha
  • DeeMarie420
    DeeMarie420 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Well U can have some of mine....haha
  • angie928
    angie928 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. I understand the struggle. I live near akron.
  • christy2820
    christy2820 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I live in TN, and I completely understand the struggle. I'm here to lose weight, so far I've gone from 205lbs to 142lbs, my goal is to reach 130, and some days I feel like giving up bc I don't FEEL any different despite pictures and clothes. The struggle is real.
  • Summerbabies2
    Summerbabies2 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi. Getting started back up again! Want to feel better in my own skin!! You can add me!!
  • DeeMarie420
    Options
    I live in TN, and I completely understand the struggle. I'm here to lose weight, so far I've gone from 205lbs to 142lbs, my goal is to reach 130, and some days I feel like giving up bc I don't FEEL any different despite pictures and clothes. The struggle is real.

I honestly don't want to be skinny... I actually like being thick... It's just these extra pounds I carry around give me extra added pain to my body. This is the frustrating part.
  • DeeMarie420
    Options

I honestly don't want to be skinny... I actually like being thick... It's just these extra pounds I carry around give me extra added pain to my body. This is the frustrating part.

I am so happy for U loosing all that weight... That is amazing
  • DeeMarie420
    Options
    Hi. Getting started back up again! Want to feel better in my own skin!! You can add me!!

Hi
  • DeeMarie420
    Options
    Add me plz
  • DeeMarie420
    Options
    angie928 wrote: »
    Hi. I understand the struggle. I live near akron.

Hi
  • KimLeCrone
    KimLeCrone Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend if you want, I could use the support also. Today is my first day back in over a year. Feeling determined to get healthy!! I'm in Pennsylvania.
  • salesguy72
    salesguy72 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have lost 32 pounds since Xmas, I was tired of all my clothes being too tight, now they are almost too big, I have limited my calorie intake to 1300-1500 calories for the entire day, lots of veggies and fruits and not a lot of white starches, and I also try to get a minimum of 5000 steps per day. It has worked for me