New here

Options
Hi there. I'm new on myfitnesspal. I'm starting on the journey at 300.3 pounds. I feel every ounce of it too. BUT with that being said, I'm looking forward to this weight loss journey and getting my health back!!!! Would love to have some motivating and inspiring friends!!!
Theresa

Replies

• dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    You have made a good start Theresa you Can do this, stick with it, log everything and try to get moving even if that is just stepping on the spot, gradually build on the activity. Any questions drop a message and I will try to help. Good luck and well done for taking this very important first step.
  • lorepres
    lorepres Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting back to it too. You got this!
  • Denise_Valentine
    Denise_Valentine Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    great start to your journey! I applaud your motivation! good luck!
  • theresa2017mfp
    theresa2017mfp Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!!!! ❤
  • wandamize
    wandamize Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good luck. It is possible and I know you can do it. I lost my health insurance about five years back and I was in bad Health my knees was about shot I'm 5 foot 2 and Weighed 260 pounds I started slow I measured and weighed everything I ate and cut down on my sweets it took me a year and I got down to 183 I did gained backed up two 199 because my husband got sick and I was stressed he passed away last year and I weighed 208 I went back on my fittness pal and I am down again to 192 it's not an easy Road but it's a road that is possible once you make up your mind good luck welcome everyone here understand and will be there when you need a friend.and by the way.my knees are in a lot better shape now.
  • theresa2017mfp
    theresa2017mfp Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry about your husbands passing. Thank you for the inspiring post. One step at a time and it can be done. May be hard but it's harder with this weight I have on I'm sure.