Ladies- weight loss in 12 weeks with BBG?

Options
fitgalpal13
fitgalpal13 Posts: 9 Member
edited March 2017 in Health and Weight Loss
I am on round one week 2 of BBG! Anyone else doing the bikini body guide program with other weight loss ideas? I'm trying a bit of everything to be honest!

I find that I can't always keep up on Facebook, and I dont have my phone with Whatsapp either which a lot of ladies have formed group chats on there for accountability, but the one thing I am always on and have found the most supportive is Instagram. Can we swap accounts and follow each other for anyone new to BBG this year?

I am actually motivated and supportive...not a new account that will die off and leave you hanging in a week haha

Let's make this year great!

Send your IG via private message - don't post it here!

[post edited by MFP moderators]
MODERATOR NOTE: Please send personal details via Private Message, please do not post your personal information in the forums.

Guideline 7. Do Not Publish Private Contact Information

For your safety, do not post personal information such as telephone numbers, emails, mailing addresses, chat or instant messenger IDs, etc.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

With respect,
Sugar
MFP Moderator

Replies

• rachel_a_sanchez
    rachel_a_sanchez Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey there!!! I tried BBG and got to week 8 a few months ago, but then everyone in the house got sick and stopped. I'm actually back on Round 1 Week 4 right now. I love it!!! My IG isn't really BBG related but I follow a lot of other people on IG that do BBG.

Are you also following the nutrition? I am actually doing Whole 30 right now. I'm on Day 25. Sometimes I IF (Intermittent Fasting) 1-2 days in the week on top of it, but I don't think it's on purpose. LOL I just lose track of time.

GOOD LUCK. i'll folllow your progress.
  • kellyrosecancan
    kellyrosecancan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I also have gotten to week 6 or 8 a couple times and not made it through all 12 weeks- started again after doing weight lifting for a while and felt really strong so I started back up at week 6, now on week 8! I'm also tracking food on here and trying to figure out how much food my body really needs versus wants. I live in NY, what about you?:)
  • cathsjourney
    cathsjourney Posts: 8 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Hey. I didn't know there are groups on whatsapp or Facebook. Could you send more details about it please? I want to start BBG today. I started at the beginning of year but managed to do only 4 weeks, then I went on holiday and it all broke. How about your diet ladies? My instagram login is [removed by MFP moderators - please share via private message]
  • ksutherland677
    ksutherland677 Posts: 16 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I just started bbg this week. I made it to week 10 last year! Feel free to add me here for accountability. I'm also doing atkins for weight loss.

My instagram isn't bbg related but it's: [removed by MFP moderators - please share via private message]
  • maytes4u
    maytes4u Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi doing Atkins here. Day 3 for me... maybe we can share food charts for accountability?
  • pitimtl
    pitimtl Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Starting bbg tomorrow . Feel free to add me!