Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Fitbit

My Fitbit is syncing with my fp but my question is it's not showing in the exercise part? So do I manually input that?

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    When you sync your Fitbit, you won't see the exercise show up. There will just be a step adjustment.

Are you not seeing a step adjustment when you'd expect to see one? What did you set your activity level to on MFP?
  • HermanLily
    HermanLily Posts: 217 Member
    Manually add
  • akellimy
    akellimy Posts: 12 Member
    Jane jelly roll I set to active
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    akellimy wrote: »
    Jane jelly roll I set to active

I have my Fitbit synced with MFP set at Sedentary and have enabled negative adjustments. I start the day out of bed with a negative Fitbit Calorie adjustment, but as I move throughout the day, the adjustment eventually turns positive after about 2500 steps. If my MFP Activity Level were set to Active, I would rarely see a positive Fitbit Calorie adjustment.

Have you though about enabling negative adjustments?
  • StaciMarie1974
    StaciMarie1974 Posts: 4,138 Member
    If negative is not enabled, you should see a number of 0 or greater. Mine shows on my food diary, near the bottom. 0 means your Fitbit is reporting a lower calorie burn projection than MFP expected.
  • StaciMarie1974
    StaciMarie1974 Posts: 4,138 Member
    Ps-I looked at your Diary. Your Fitbit is showing 0 adjustment. In part because you've logged other workouts at MFP, which increases your MFP daily calorie burn projection. I'd suggest letting Fitbit count any activity that is step based. Log only non step activity, like swimming or biking.