"Happy Weight"

Options

Replies

• jessradtke
    jessradtke Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    That was pretty cool. I know my happy weight range is 120-125, and it said 127. Not bad.
  • emmaNEEDSskinny
    Options
    mines not working :(
  • brianna626
    brianna626 Posts: 156
    Options
    It said my happy weight was 130 which is basically where I am now (131). This is not a happy weight for me, my goal is 120.
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I don't like it! It has my happy weight at 132.5, which is lower than my original goal of 135, which I have raised because I think that 135 is too small for me.

Hmmph.

I will stick to 140.
  • alicollins74
    alicollins74 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Well, it said my happy weight is 141...I set my goal to 175...HHHMmmmm...I would love to weigh 141! I will be excited though to weigh 175...
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    It told me 139.0 which is 1lb under what I was thinking of aiming for. A bit spooky but just a good guess, I guess?
  • photorific
    photorific Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    122.4 here! Which, yes - would be a happy weight for me. I'm content at about 130, and ecstatic at 115.
  • runningfromzombies
    runningfromzombies Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Does the calculator not work for anyone else? I tried it a while ago and again just now, and it's not giving me an answer...it just redirects to the page where I put all my answers in. :/
  • jujubean1992
    jujubean1992 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    i feel like a dumb *kitten* but where are the results... i hit calculate and the page where you enter the stuff came back up.

nevermind... it says i'm too young... :ohwell:
  • Kassielin13
    Kassielin13 Posts: 263
    Options
    My "Happy Weight" says 141.8. Thanks but no thanks. I think 169 will be just fine with me! Pretty cool tool though! Thanks
  • Alacey88
    Alacey88 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Just checked it out... Interesting site...

I enter my info and came out that my "happy weight" is 133.3 but I set it as 140-145 so I'm not not far off.

~A
  • Kassielin13
    Options
    i feel like a dumb *kitten* but where are the results... i hit calculate and the page where you enter the stuff came back up.

Mine came in the same and said I was 'TOO YOUNG!" LOL
  • runningfromzombies
    Options

Same thing is happening to me. I'm going to try downloading a different web browser and see if that works...I've already tried Chrome and Internet Explorer...
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    If I change my body frame to "large", it's up to 145, which is much happier for me. My wrists are teeny-tiny but my hips are very wide-set. What do you think my body frame is? Hmmm...
  • runningfromzombies
    Options
    Mine came in the same but it said 'TOO YOUNG" over my age. Just bump the age up to 21 and it will calculate! HTH!

Oho! That made it work! Thank you thank you. 138.2 is apparently my happy weight. Not far from what I'm thinking now...when I started on MFP my goal weight was 143, but I'm 4.8 pounds away from that now and it doesn't seem like it'll put me where I want to be. So ten more pounds to lose...that'll make a difference!
  • Kassielin13
    Options

Same thing is happening to me. I'm going to try downloading a different web browser and see if that works...I've already tried Chrome and Internet Explorer...

Just bump your age up to 21 and hit calculate!
  • RunningMom09
    RunningMom09 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hmmm....It said 127.2, but I'm much happier at my current 123 than I was then:wink:
  • USAFwifey12
    USAFwifey12 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    124?! I don't think I was EVER that small, even playing soccer year round. I'll stick with 130-135 and see how I feel when I actually get to that point. Kind of discouraging that it was so much lower than my goal weight....
  • Mom2rh
    Mom2rh Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    It told me 161...which is 10 lbs ago and I am hoping to lose 5 more. Whatever.
  • golfergirl4eva
    Options
    Mine was 141.2. I will be very happy when I get to that weight!!! :) Maybe this is the motivation that I need!!!