Accountability Partners

Options

Replies

• lmcg9
    lmcg9 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Can you add me too?? not sure how this works but would appreciate some helpful nudges in the right direction
  • yellingkimber
    yellingkimber Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    If anyone wants to add me, that would be great!
  • stillcruising
    stillcruising Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    yellingkimber

Thanks for adding me and checking in. Your request came at a great time. I was on the treadmill and was struggling to do it today. I really appreciate it.
  • hiddencat12
    hiddencat12 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    ok will see what i can do. :smiley:
  • hiddencat12
    Options
    ok set up a group it is called Accountability/ motivational partners. anyone can view the name of the group but only members can see the discussions and comment on threads. think this link should work
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/119605-accountability-motivational-partners
  • klbrown007
    klbrown007 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much @hiddencat12 ! You are awesome!!!!
  • hiddencat12
    Options
    Yes! Add me too! This is about the millionth time I've been on here "just starting out". I have to motivation for a couple of weeks and then just stop.

I always seem to do this. Really motivated at the start but then lose motivation. Hoping to stick with it this time with group support
  • shans34
    shans34 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Always looking for accountability! Feel free to add me!
  • cookie9295
    cookie9295 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    @hiddencat12 I joined the group were do we go to talk to other members?
  • armywifelong
    armywifelong Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    ok set up a group it is called Accountability/ motivational partners. anyone can view the name of the group but only members can see the discussions and comment on threads. think this link should work
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/119605-accountability-motivational-partners

Thank you for doing this!
  • hiddencat12
    Options
    @cookie9295 you should be able to start a new discussion on the group to chat about anything you want.
  • transphormyn
    transphormyn Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me too! I'm hoping to build a strong support / motivation network.
  • lindafit4life21
    lindafit4life21 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone add me I could use the support. I'm Linda hope everyone likes this app
  • surlydoc
    surlydoc Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, please add me as well. Thanks!
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I am part of a small accountability group on facebook if you would like to join us let me know... Daily requirements are that you are to post your foods, your water intake and your exercise. I have lost 40lbs since 11/28/16 and I have to say being accountable in that group has helped me tremendously. days I didn't feel like working out I pushed myself just so I didn't have to come up with an excuse on why I didn't to the group. They post motivational quotes, we pick each other up when we are struggling and kick each others butts when we are making excuses. It's a closed group. Feel free to friend me if you want to join!
  • donnadarrach
    donnadarrach Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me too :)
  • AverageJoeFit
    AverageJoeFit Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I work out nearly everyday and am willing to help anyone. Just add me :)
  • edhopkins
    edhopkins Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too! I have about 20 pounds to lose and log in daily
  • mehlerscasada
    mehlerscasada Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for someone to be my accountability partner...hopefully someone around my age? <3
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,235 Member
    Options
    Yes! Add me too! This is about the millionth time I've been on here "just starting out". I have to motivation for a couple of weeks and then just stop.

A million and one! All one can do is start back up. All we have is today. You got this.