Options
GabrielAdame
GabrielAdame Posts: 19 Member
Punk rock workout

Replies

• leadslinger17
    leadslinger17 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Love MxPx, it's been a while since I've gotten any of their stuff but they were a favorite in high school. Saw them once live.
  • cowbellsandcoffee
    cowbellsandcoffee Posts: 2,975 Member
    Options
    More into NOFX than MxPx. ;)
  • hcorehenry
    hcorehenry Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Ditto on NOFX, but my fav is to throw on The Empire Strikes First, Bad Religion's best album IMHO. Kinda goes in the complete opposite direction from the whole Christian punk rock thing MXPX has going on though...lol
  • leadslinger17
    leadslinger17 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    So Long And Thanks For All The Shoes is a great album... but that and White Trash are the only stuff of theirs I know/have. I am definitely in if this is going to be a mid-90s early 2000s punk/pop punk thread
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Magnified Plaid? Never heard of them. . . B)

Also Eleventyseven
  • GabrielAdame
    Options
    hcorehenry wrote: »
    Ditto on NOFX, but my fav is to throw on The Empire Strikes First, Bad Religion's best album IMHO. Kinda goes in the complete opposite direction from the whole Christian punk rock thing MXPX has going on though...lol

They aren't so much classified as Christian punk rock anymore. I was at the last show in Dallas in Feb 2 day show with slick shoes it was awesome!!
  • GabrielAdame
    Options
    synchrony7 wrote: »
    Love MxPx, it's been a while since I've gotten any of their stuff but they were a favorite in high school. Saw them once live.

I saw them last month so good live!!
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    And so now I'll spend the next hour or so reliving the past with One Bad Pig, Nobody Special, Altar Boys, and The Lead. . .