Desperately need a support group!

Options
2»

Replies

• Eufefit
    Eufefit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to MFP, I'd like to join your support group. Add me up. I'm new to the whole calorie counting stuff but I'm trying.
  • canadian_bakin
    canadian_bakin Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm here for probably tenth time lol. Once upon a time I lost 60 lbs but sneaky *kitten* found me again.
  • skifvr1
    skifvr1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello, everyone. I logged for a whole year and fell off the wagon around Christmas. I had lost 27 pounds and have gained half of it back already. I know what to do, I just don't feel like doing it most of the time. I've lost 30+ pounds fives times and gained it back (plus more) six times. I want to get to a healthy weight and STAY THERE! Feel free to add me.
  • MelodyBronson
    MelodyBronson Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    this all sounds so much like me! I am on and off....I get so disappointed in myself! I need a support group of folks who understand the ups and downs of this weight loss journey!
  • eIIekay
    eIIekay Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    a healthy lifestyle does take commitment...ive been mostly maintaining since Dec, but i want to get motivated to lose again...its hard when life gets in the way
  • MaryComeBack86
    MaryComeBack86 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    you got this, stay strong and keep pushing forward...your all more than welcome to add me :)<3
  • gmksek8199
    gmksek8199 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Also looking for all the help I can get
  • michelleRKdavidson
    michelleRKdavidson Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have run out of excuses so I a trying hard to keep myself motivated. After letting myself put on a lot of pounds over the past few years I knew I had to make a change! Started back this week! Would enjoy having some ladies on MFP to keep each other motivated. Don't give up! "One Day at a Time" has become my motto!
  • lindafit4life21
    lindafit4life21 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone I'm Linda I would like to add new friends but this app isn't letting me today . Yesterday I had to reinstall and lost all my information and days what's happening to the app ???