Back again

Options
miissme
miissme Posts: 17 Member
I lost so much weight up until December then it all started going down hill from there. I am back again and dead serious this time and I am not giving up. My first goal is to be under 200 then go from there. I really want to be at a healthy weight. I have self esteem issues right now and hate looking at myself, I just want to feel great again. If you want to join me on this journey. Add me!

Replies

• Itisibigj39
    Itisibigj39 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Happy to add new people :)
  • lsu8455
    lsu8455 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Never give up! It's not impossible, it just takes time.
  • lindafit4life21
    lindafit4life21 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Good morning add me as always glad to have new friends
  • jlhudsons
    jlhudsons Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I too have come back to lose some weight. Fitness Pal has always helped me achieve my goal and I like you can eat what you want but must consider your daily calories when doing this. I can easily give up something I am not that crazy about for something I really want. Always in moderation and I am aware of the calories I am consuming. I need to lose at least 10 pounds and change my eating habits once again. If I don`t stick to that, it is easy to put the weight back on when thinking I won`t. When I want to eat I just think this won`t make me gain my weight back.. WRONG! I know I have to be disciplined! NOT EASY! We are all in this together and I wish everybody the best of luck!
  • Paul02129
    Paul02129 Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    One day at a time, small steps. You can do it.