TOM....Is it normal

Options
13»

Replies

• JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    TOM is just a time where men hide in fear......................... and drink.................... a lot

HAHA. That's great!
  • Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I am just gonna go with what my grandpappy always use to tell me, "Never trust an animal that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die" That is all!
    I think we had the same grandfather? Does that make us cousins or something?
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    I read somwhere that if you get in the water, like a tub or pool it stops. Good luck and try really hard not to die,
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    I read somwhere that if you get in the water, like a tub or pool it stops. Good luck and try really hard not to die,
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    You know, I haven't had a visit from TOM in a while. That rat-*kitten* is CHEATING on me!!!!
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    What is it that you are craving? Please be *very* specific...

....seriously.....

^Is that wrong?? :blushing:
  • Slinkybaz
    Slinkybaz Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    TOM doesn't visit me anymore due to (cover your eyes boys) the hormone coil. Therefore Big Beaver likes me - in both senses of the words. Mind you, Big Beaver is getting smaller - again in both senses of the words. Hope this helps!
  • fairbanksmommy
    fairbanksmommy Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Just reading through everyone's comments and got a good laugh!! :D

Seriously though, I have been using and IUD for a couple years now and I do not have trouble with the bleeding...Thank God!! I'm NOT dying!! However, I do still get the munchies like crazy every month. And it's ALWAYS for sweets!! I try super hard to not give in, but there are those times when TOM whispers in my ear to just give in, and I do.....and feel really bad about it afterward.

In my opinion, it's perfectly normal to have cravings during a visit from TOM. I believe a lot of women do. Whether you give in or not is up to you! Good luck!
  • clhiter
    clhiter Posts: 74
    Options
    TOM is just a time where men hide in fear......................... and drink.................... a lot

HAHA. That's great!

TOM is when those of us who are getting nothing may get chance for a monthly ration.......dang those who control when they want it :devil:
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    You know, I haven't had a visit from TOM in a while. That rat-*kitten* is CHEATING on me!!!!

Hell I WISH he'd cheat on me!
  • fairbanksmommy
    fairbanksmommy Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Just reading through everyone's comments and got a good laugh!! :D

Seriously though, I have been using and IUD for a couple years now and I do not have trouble with the bleeding...Thank God!! I'm NOT dying!! However, I do still get the munchies like crazy every month. And it's ALWAYS for sweets!! I try super hard to not give in, but there are those times when TOM whispers in my ear to just give in, and I do.....and feel really bad about it afterward.

In my opinion, it's perfectly normal to have cravings during a visit from TOM. I believe a lot of women do. Whether you give in or not is up to you! Good luck!
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I just don't know how it's healthy for anyone to bleed out an orifice for days on end.
  • Slinkybaz
    Slinkybaz Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Hey brewingaz, multiple things cum out of your orifices and we're not complaining!
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Hey brewingaz, multiple things cum out of your orifices and we're not complaining!

:laugh:

Oh my this is too much!!!
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options

:laugh:

Oh my this is too much!!!

imma multiple post *kitten* too!!!!
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    so we are really saying that women are only safe to go near 1 week in four............

their either

coming on
    on
    or coming off !

............................. i going to be killed now ........................