What's your favorite Halo Top flavor?

Options
124»

Replies

• TheRambler
    TheRambler Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    so.. at Costco they sell a 4 pack of Vanilla for under $12 (11.97?).. so that's my go-to! BUT.. I went to Whole Foods on Sunday and picked up Salted Caramel and Mint Chocolate Chip and LOVED them. I will go back on Sunday and get Birthday Cake and Pistachio. Now.. if I just didn't have to share them all the time, that'd be great. My parents came over and raided the freezer. I need to hide them better.
  • CrazyCatLady916
    CrazyCatLady916 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I've tried the vanilla and the chocolate and really liked them both!
  • Kimblesnbits13
    Kimblesnbits13 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    TheRambler wrote: »
    so.. at Costco they sell a 4 pack of Vanilla for under $12 (11.97?).. so that's my go-to! BUT.. I went to Whole Foods on Sunday and picked up Salted Caramel and Mint Chocolate Chip and LOVED them. I will go back on Sunday and get Birthday Cake and Pistachio. Now.. if I just didn't have to share them all the time, that'd be great. My parents came over and raided the freezer. I need to hide them better.

What!? They have halo top at costco?!
  • Emily3907
    Emily3907 Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    I have only tried Chocolate, Birthday Cake and Peanut Butter Cup. (I have Oatmeal Cookie, Cookie Dough and Mint Chip on deck). So far my favorite, BY FAR, was peanut butter cup. The others were okay, but PB cup made me a believer.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    I like Birthday Cake, Vanilla, Chocolate (if I nuke it first), and s'mores and strawberry is good too.

At Whole Foods you get a discount on each pint if you buy 8 (they consider that a case discount ).
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah Salted Caramel is good too!!
  • TheRambler
    Options
    Emily3907 wrote: »
    I have only tried Chocolate, Birthday Cake and Peanut Butter Cup. (I have Oatmeal Cookie, Cookie Dough and Mint Chip on deck). So far my favorite, BY FAR, was peanut butter cup. The others were okay, but PB cup made me a believer.

Heck yeah! 4 pack for $11.97ish.
  • rubysliipers08
    rubysliipers08 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter cup makes my heart sing
  • yellingkimber
    yellingkimber Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Bought chocolate for $6.50 at my local Co op. It's pretty good. Melts super quickly, though? Found mint chip and lemon cake on sale for $3.50 at Kroger today. Mint chip is my personal winner.

Kroger also has red velvet, but I can't find peanut butter cup any where :(
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    I love the salted caramel one, and I have one or two servings with a little 100 cal pack of Lorna Doone shortbread cookies, ugh so good.
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    The Rambler-hey THAT is a real steal for halo top- a pack of 4 for under $12.00 We pay $5.50 around here and we don't even have any new flavors-
  • TheRambler
    Options
    debtay123 wrote: »
    The Rambler-hey THAT is a real steal for halo top- a pack of 4 for under $12.00 We pay $5.50 around here and we don't even have any new flavors-

Yeah...But Costco only offers vanilla. Not that I'm complaining...But I like variety.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I had pb cup again and was disappointed. I thought there was chocolate in it the first time?

I think that chocolate is my favorite one still. The bad vanilla and caramel pints I got don't really make me want to try again, and no other flavor has really wowed me more than once.
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I found peanut butter cup this weekend and was a little disappointed. It's good, but not THAT good. I'll get salted caramel next time. It appears that my Kroger carries All The Flavors.
  • Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    Call me boring but I like the original flavors better than the ones with the mix ins. Vanilla, Chocolate, Lemon Cake, and Mint Chip are my go to's.
  • TheRambler
    Options
    Last night I had pistachio. Mixed in some vanilla. Put some coconut and cashews in and 85% chocolate. It's so hard not to eat more and more of it. Mmmm
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I'm stogy - I like vanilla bean and that's about it- the more they try to flavor it- the less I like it.
  • Emily3907
    Emily3907 Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    I tried Oatmeal Cookie over the weekend. I would say it is my second favorite. The raw oats didn't bother me and provided some texture. My husband on the other hand was not a fan.
  • jcraig10
    jcraig10 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Finally got my hands on some. Bought the sea salt caramel (DELISH) and the Lemon...which I sort of liked but not really so told my husband he could have it. He enjoyed it :) Want to pick up Red Velvet next trip
  • mollydt
    mollydt Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter Cup, although I'm super into Mint Chip as well.