My Keto Experience - 9 weeks

Options
Scochrane86
Scochrane86 Posts: 374 Member
In May 2016 I reached an all time high of 275lbs (5'4) and knew something had to change. I was able to lose 50lbs (225) with a lot of hard work but stalled for several months and could not make the inches are pounds come off.
On jan 9th I found Keto and it has changed everything. I have tried so many "diets" but nothing has worked like this lifestyle. I feel amazing, and am the smallest I have been in 12 years and am pushing for my goal and know it will happen.

This isn't to promote Keto, just excited to show my 9 weeks progress

9iyt5uoluqmm.png
5ifpd4yy2y4q.jpg

Replies

• caroldavison332
    caroldavison332 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    you look gteat. I'm day 17. Are you exercising?
  • Scochrane86
    Scochrane86 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    you look gteat. I'm day 17. Are you exercising?

no.... I do yoga every couple weeks lol I am hoping I can get into it when the nice weather arrives. but so far this has been diet only.
  • rhileyschubbygranny
    rhileyschubbygranny Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic in such a short period of time! I will have to look in to exactly what Keto is. 'thanks for our post :)
  • QuminCookie
    QuminCookie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Amazing Progress.. Well Done !!!!
    I have been thinking of doing Keto too ... can you please tell me what are your typical meals and macro percentages daily??
  • zerocaloriecookie
    zerocaloriecookie Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Oh amazing! You've done great :)
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Amazing job ....Congrats ... I am a fellow keto'er who has lost 96 lbs in a little over 2 years :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!