Anyone with before and after pics using IF or OMAD

Options
dlobato1989
dlobato1989 Posts: 36 Member
Hoping for some inspiration. Lets see your before and after pics with weight specs and anything else you did along side IF or OMAD.

Replies

• myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    omad?
  • dlobato1989
    Options
    One meal a day.
  • dlobato1989
    Options
    I still eat all my calories. Its just the only way ive been able to lose weight these past 3 years ive tried everything.
  • dlobato1989
    Options
    Yea i was doing 20:4 for a few days then just started OMAD today. Doing okay so far. Thats awesome you lost 20lbs! Congrats! So far ive lost a lb a day tomorrow will be my 5th day. I eat really healthy. But I cant give up carbs. I stick to more healthier carbs but since I gave up dairy I dont want to give up everything you know?
  • dlobato1989
    Options
    I eat my meals around 6pm ince I dont get hungry till round that time. When. I did the 20:4 i as doing 4 to 8 but wasnt hungry till around 6.. Lol
  • dlobato1989
    Options
    Jinsenj wrote: »
    I do IF 18:6. And love it. So far down 20lbs and going strong. Find what works for you and run with it. :) o I also eat keto so if just becomes natural

When did you start? Whats your starting weight??

• SierraFatToSkinny
    SierraFatToSkinny Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    You sound like you're on a crash diet.

Maybe try more moderation. So you can keep up the new habits after you lose the weight.
  • Jinsenj
    Jinsenj Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Jinsenj wrote: »
    I do IF 18:6. And love it. So far down 20lbs and going strong. Find what works for you and run with it. :) o I also eat keto so if just becomes natural

When did you start? Whats your starting weight??

Started about two months ago and start weight was 200lb I'm 5'6"
  • Sara1791
    Sara1791 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    You sound like you're on a crash diet.

Maybe try more moderation. So you can keep up the new habits after you lose the weight.

It's not my thing but it still hits calorie requirements and some people love it.
  • SierraFatToSkinny
    SierraFatToSkinny Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    What do you mean I sound like I'm on a crash diet? I'm still eating all the calories I need. I dont quite understand what you mean?

You said you're losing a pound a day. That's pretty drastic.
  • Babygyrl17
    Babygyrl17 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I started 16:8 a week ago and really like it. Now I'm interested in Starting OMAD. Did you find it hard to consume all your calories in one meal at first? My current intake is 1750 calories. I just hate that stuffed feeling. Any tips on getting started?
  • LonsyBoy
    LonsyBoy Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with single daily meals, look at the religious people who are fasting duing the day and eating only once at night, they have been doing that for generations and no problematic health issues (only for certain months of the year, so unsure how sustainable a long term diet like that would be)

I think everyone is looking at a starvation + metabolism shock issue here because it does sound extreme in that sense. I myself wouldnt be able to sustain it, I gym too much to miss energy sources :#

If the OMAD is working and need help with the cravings, there are certain medications that can be prescribed to help with this (Duramine) no appetite + sped up heart rate + energy out the wazoo
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!