Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

New group for those looking to lose 30ish pounds?

Thought it might be fun to get a few people together for encouragement! If you're trying to lose 30ish pounds, friend me and we can start motivating each other!

Replies

• Alacey88
    Alacey88 Posts: 486 Member
    Me too!!!!
  • genineflores
    genineflores Posts: 7 Member
    My husband and I both are in this boat...He is CW is 235 and mine is 179... Please add us...we need all the encouragement we can get. :)
  • MizzDoc
    MizzDoc Posts: 493 Member
    Same here! I'm all for support and encouragement.
  • kiwipez
    kiwipez Posts: 144
    I have almost 30 to go (28 I think) and would love give and get support.
    We could even do some challenges to keep us on track.
  • JackeeW
    JackeeW Posts: 72
    I have more than 30 pounds I'd like to lose, but I would be thrilled with 30. Can I join? If so friend me, please!
  • I would love to join this group! I need to lose 30lbs and need all the motivation I can get.
  • sasham100
    sasham100 Posts: 24 Member
    I'm in. I've got 24 to go! As I continue to lose weight, I get more and more excited and nervous. I've NEVER been less than 145 lbs at this height and didn't stay there that long the last time I was 145 (around Thanksgiving this year ... turkey day led to a major derailment on the weight loss front).
  • TampaMom
    TampaMom Posts: 24
    Add me too!
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Can I join? I'm new to MFP. I have about 35 more pounds to lose.
  • I started at 30, I'm down to 26 pounds to lose, Anyone who wants to can friend me, i can use all the support i can get!
  • need to lose 35,

lacking support...and motivation