New here must have support system to lose over 50lbs!

Hi all! I've tried programs starring stopping along the way...a all new all time high in my weight I'm getting severe bad medical conditions. I really need a good support system to help me stay accountable to keep track to lose over 50lbs. My health depends on it but depression and fatigue makes it so hard to get started and stay doing it for more than 3 months. I'll definitely be an accountablity buddy and support system for you too! Together we can meet our goals through friendship and support

Replies

• Gnomeann
    Gnomeann Posts: 7 Member
    Hi! I'd be happy to be a supportive friend! I need to lose 35 lbs. And could also benifit from accountability. Excercize and keeping a schedule has always helpped me with my anxiety. What types of excercize are you doing? I know zumba helps my buddy (who struggles with depression) get motivated. Having a large group there for the fun workout helps her look forward to it more than a regular workout.
  • bluekady80
    bluekady80 Posts: 4 Member
    Just getting restarted again. I tried a crossfit challenge last fall love it but the monthly membership is too costly. With the weather getting nice I'm trying to walk again.
  • Gnomeann
    Gnomeann Posts: 7 Member
    I've been thinking about doing a cross fit challenge! What was it like? It's still freezing in my area so, off to the gym for me
  • bluekady80
    bluekady80 Posts: 4 Member
    I loved it! Wish I could afford to keep at it...I was nervous at first since I hadn't worked out in over a year before it...but they trained is properly and showed how we would progress...also helpful they had just opened and were able to give one on one advice a lot...being on a limited budget themselves he highly suggested tire dragging as a work out to do at home
  • oEmmao
    oEmmao Posts: 466 Member
    feel free to add me as a friend guys, i am starting again and need to lose roughly 80 pounds :neutral:
  • cokeefe32
    cokeefe32 Posts: 21 Member
    Looking forward a buddy too, I have really bad reflux, high blood pressure and at risk for so many other things! Time to nip this in the bud! Add me!
  • cokeefe32
    I’m back lol can’t do this without tracking, tried just “being good” but I can’t be trusted ha ha I’d like to lose 65 and re-evaluate after that. I have a size goal, to get out of plus sized clothes for starters
  • masdec7
    masdec7 Posts: 166 Member
    I also need support. I need to lose about 100lbs. I could really use the support.
  • DulcimerRick
    DulcimerRick Posts: 44 Member
    I could use some support also, and would love to give some. Please feel free to add me.
  • cokeefe32
    Had some bad stuff last night but not as much as I usually do, enjoyed myself and did not track. But just went for a walk and tracking again. Not really setting a resolution but needing to commit to myself.
  • shutterbugjan
    shutterbugjan Posts: 4 Member
    Hi, please add me, I need to lose 80 lbs. Starting Jan1, 2018. Doing a 90 Keto group. Let's do this!!!