50kgs/ 110lbs Gone!

Options
sammieparcell
sammieparcell Posts: 13 Member
edited March 2017 in Success Stories
As of today I have officially lost 50kgs or 110lbs from my heaviest weight! All done in 14 months. And I did it all on my own. Nobody helpong me pick what to eat, nobody to tell me how to exercise, nobody to help me, I guess thats what you get when you live out in the bush with no gyms around! Hahaha I never thought I would get here! All of the exercise and healthy eating has really paid off! I am 6kgs away from my goal weight of 60kgs :-) I am lost for words on how proud of myself I am. I hope to inspire others to reach their goals too! Trust me if i can do it anyone can! I remember not long ago I was the overweight girl who hated working out and ate crap everyday. Now Working out and healthy eating is my life and I love it!! I believe in all of you! YOU CAN DO IT!

Replies

• ReginaOSU
    ReginaOSU Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow, Amazing!
  • Moobear214
    Moobear214 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Congrats. I lost 57 lbs in a little over a year and my loss always slows with excess exercise. So watching calories is what does it
  • AmandaGsy
    AmandaGsy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Myfitnesspal strikes again!! Don't you just love the support this app provides not to mention motivation !!
  • sammieparcell
    Options
    AmandaGsy wrote: »
    Myfitnesspal strikes again!! Don't you just love the support this app provides not to mention motivation !!

Myfitnesspal was the best decision I made when I started!!
  • soufauxgirl
    soufauxgirl Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome transformation congratulations! Tell me what was your calorie limit and your exercise regime? Keep up the good work!
  • christinedlg50
    christinedlg50 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Bravo! How inspiring! You look so beautiful! Thank you for sharing!!
  • lettys_15
    lettys_15 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Wow that is amazing good job girl proud of u
  • cbl40
    cbl40 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Bravo! Amazing job!!
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing. I am always awed by people like you who've lost as much as I weigh.
  • DoNotSpamMe73
    DoNotSpamMe73 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    As of today I have officially lost 50kgs or 110lbs from my heaviest weight! All done in 14 months. And I did it all on my own. Nobody helpong me pick what to eat, nobody to tell me how to exercise, nobody to help me, I guess thats what you get when you live out in the bush with no gyms around! Hahaha I never thought I would get here! All of the exercise and healthy eating has really paid off! I am 6kgs away from my goal weight of 60kgs :-) I am lost for words on how proud of myself I am. I hope to inspire others to reach their goals too! Trust me if i can do it anyone can! I remember not long ago I was the overweight girl who hated working out and ate crap everyday. Now Working out and healthy eating is my life and I love it!! I believe in all of you! YOU CAN DO IT!

Congrats! You rock! Thank-you for being an inspiration!
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Be proud!
  • margotlovesyou
    margotlovesyou Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You rockstar! You look drop dead gorgeous, fantastic work!!
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    Ah, this is fantastic, exactly what I needed this morning! Well done you!
  • subcounter
    subcounter Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options

You were gorgeous before, and still are, now seem even healthier though, great job!
    ygp64_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-web&p=mars&i=3musketeers&l=search&f=.gif
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    MFP Rockstar! B)
  • elayna14
    elayna14 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    amazing how inspiring!!!
  • goldenday
    goldenday Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Wow- go girl!
  • sammieparcell
    Options
    Wow awesome transformation congratulations! Tell me what was your calorie limit and your exercise regime? Keep up the good work!

I eat 1500 calories but I allow myself to eat up to 1700. And my exercise regime is quite complex. In easy terms I exercise 2 hours a day 1 hour of cardio and 30 minutes of weights, altering muscles used daily, then 30 minutes of yoga. 7 days a week :smile:
  • Myki3012
    Myki3012 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm also in your club, congratulations!
  • gillesse
    gillesse Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! So inspiring ❤️
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!