Help, Mature bride to be with Jelly belly needs Exercise tips, & suggestions..

Options
2»

Replies

• crispaholicshaz
    crispaholicshaz Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Sara1791 wrote: »
    FatMoojor wrote: »
    Have you been adjusting your calorie intake as your weight has gone down? Eating at 1450 calories may not actually give you a deficit at your new weight.

What does MFP give you when you put your details in to it currently and set it for 1/2lb a week?

No i havent changed my calories, tbh i am still learning as i go, My dietitian said 1,000 that mfp gave me was too low. So thats why we did 1,4500 but as ive lost 2stone 6lb i am not under her no more..

I don't believe MFP could have given you 1000 calories. It's not set up that way.

Mfp has given alot of my friends 1000 calories allowance as well as myself. We are all under 5foot 5. & do light activity because of health issues... What reason would i have to lie about it?

That's got to be a glitch. I believe it's not supposed to go below 1200 for women, 1500 for men. Contact support for verification.

Thank you.. Ive redone my input. & it now gives me the 1200 allowance.. I shall try to stick to it for few weeks & see if it restarts my weightloss... Also trying to do yoga & stretches. & Push through so i can dig at my allotment. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR ADVICE & HELP..
  • Sara1791
    Sara1791 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    FatMoojor wrote: »
    Have you been adjusting your calorie intake as your weight has gone down? Eating at 1450 calories may not actually give you a deficit at your new weight.

What does MFP give you when you put your details in to it currently and set it for 1/2lb a week?

No i havent changed my calories, tbh i am still learning as i go, My dietitian said 1,000 that mfp gave me was too low. So thats why we did 1,4500 but as ive lost 2stone 6lb i am not under her no more..

I don't believe MFP could have given you 1000 calories. It's not set up that way.

Mfp has given alot of my friends 1000 calories allowance as well as myself. We are all under 5foot 5. & do light activity because of health issues... What reason would i have to lie about it?

That's got to be a glitch. I believe it's not supposed to go below 1200 for women, 1500 for men. Contact support for verification.

Thank you.. Ive redone my input. & it now gives me the 1200 allowance.. I shall try to stick to it for few weeks & see if it restarts my weightloss... Also trying to do yoga & stretches. & Push through so i can dig at my allotment. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR ADVICE & HELP..

Glad to help. Good luck!