I walked 2 miles today

Options
MOMOFTWO29
MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
I have a Walk Away the Pounds video with water weights by Leslie Sansone and today I told myself that I was going to do the 2 mile one today. I didn't think I would be able to get through it but I did and I did great. I am so proud of myself, I haven't walked 2 miles in years.

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    I have a Walk Away the Pounds video with water weights by Leslie Sansone and today I told myself that I was going to do the 2 mile one today. I didn't think I would be able to get through it but I did and I did great. I am so proud of myself, I haven't walked 2 miles in years.
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    thanks
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    you did awesome...keep up the good work and determination. You will succeed.
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Hooray for you Laura!!! I have been doing her Walk Slim Aand Walk away the pounds CDs. One or two miles at a time, it feels great!
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    Good for you keep up the good work :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • adamk0324
    Options
    great job u are the best
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    thanks everyone. You all make me feel so good about myself
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    That's FANTASTIC! The Leslie Sansone dvd's are what got me started working out and losing weight! My sister got me one for Christmas one year with an apologetic "I hope this doesn't offend you but I love her" look on her face and I've loved her workouts since! It's great because they're low impact but they keep you moving. She STILL makes me sweat my booty off and gets my heart racing 60 lbs later! Congratulations to you! Go treat yourself to some good stretches, a bubbble bath and your favorite herbal tea now. :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    That's FANTASTIC! The Leslie Sansone dvd's are what got me started working out and losing weight! My sister got me one for Christmas one year with an apologetic "I hope this doesn't offend you but I love her" look on her face and I've loved her workouts since! It's great because they're low impact but they keep you moving. She STILL makes me sweat my booty off and gets my heart racing 60 lbs later! Congratulations to you! Go treat yourself to some good stretches, a bubbble bath and your favorite herbal tea now. :flowerforyou:

thanks so much, I absoultly love these videos. I also have a exercise bike, I did 30 minutes of that also today. Yeah, I was so wet with sweat when I got done but I was so proud of myself.
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Im glad you decided today was the day to walk 2 miles! Do you exercsie over the weekend? try to walk a couple time s aweek and you will be doing more and more..... When I got my Dvd's(after loosing 45+pounds) I was walking 3 miles a day. Now i average from 3-8 miles a day/5 days a week!

LETS GO GIRL!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Im glad you decided today was the day to walk 2 miles! Do you exercsie over the weekend? try to walk a couple time s aweek and you will be doing more and more..... When I got my Dvd's(after loosing 45+pounds) I was walking 3 miles a day. Now i average from 3-8 miles a day/5 days a week!

LETS GO GIRL!

Yes, I do exercise over the weekends, I do exercise every day, I know how I am and if I get off of exercising then I will quit and I am not doing that this time. Wow girl that is so great. I rode for over 3 miles on my bike today also. I try to ride my bike and do an exercise video every day.
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL! I try to take a break ove rthe weekend even though I am very active ove rthe weekend. But I will tryt o walk tomorrow since I missed Wed. cause I went to a friedns.
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Hey Laura - that is great!!! Good job - keep up the good work :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Hey Laura - that is great!!! Good job - keep up the good work :flowerforyou:

thanks
  • mom2one
    mom2one Posts: 24
    Options

That is wonderful!!!! You deserve to be proud of yourself!! Keep up the good work, you actually inspired me to workout tonight (I had convinced myself that I didn't need to) :drinker:
  • redneckdeb
    Options
    That's so good for you...and when you get into that habit, you'll really feel like you're missing something if you don't walk. I live in Canada, and really like to walk outside with my iPod blasting. Somedays however, when it is -37C, with an even lower windchill value...there's no way I'm walking outside. I digress, Laura....fabulous, wonderful, good on you!!!!

Deb
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Congratulations:flowerforyou: fitness feels good:drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options

That is wonderful!!!! You deserve to be proud of yourself!! Keep up the good work, you actually inspired me to workout tonight (I had convinced myself that I didn't need to) :drinker:

wow, that's great.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Congratulations:flowerforyou: fitness feels good:drinker:

thanks and yes it does
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!