Holy CRAP!!!!

Options
Ummm.... Chick-Fil-A got me.... A nearby location was offering free a free duplicate order any time in 2009 if you purchased a meal today. I did great, until I noticed that they still had the Peppermint Chocolate Chip Milkshakes.... No nutritional info is listed for it on the Chick-Fil-A website, but if the Cookies & Cream one is any indication, I've just screwed myself for the day! 700 calories? :noway: DAMMIT!!! Anyone know of a food that burns more calories to consume than it contains? HA! ~ R :sad:

Replies

• skinnyray
    Options
    Ummm.... Chick-Fil-A got me.... A nearby location was offering free a free duplicate order any time in 2009 if you purchased a meal today. I did great, until I noticed that they still had the Peppermint Chocolate Chip Milkshakes.... No nutritional info is listed for it on the Chick-Fil-A website, but if the Cookies & Cream one is any indication, I've just screwed myself for the day! 700 calories? :noway: DAMMIT!!! Anyone know of a food that burns more calories to consume than it contains? HA! ~ R :sad:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Celery!! :wink: :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Get your butt to exercisin' girl!!:noway: :laugh:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    get sweaty
  • markay_
    markay_ Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I know!! Celery has negative calories i learned, it burns more calories to eat it than what it contains.
  • annhjk
    annhjk Posts: 794 Member
    Options
  • tizzykay
    Options
    Grapefruit! But go to the local gym, I like the YMCA and take two classes in a row and then you will feel great:)
  • beagle595
    beagle595 Posts: 226
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up.... JUST GET BACK ON TRACK NOW! Don't blow the rest of the day eating more cheats. Just make smart strict choices for the rest of day and increase your water intake to help flush your system out. :wink: