mommy pouch weight loss post pics here for motivation!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• flutatious1
    flutatious1 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Wow! All you mommas are totally inspirational. Now comes the most important part and question.... HOW DID Y'All do it!? Share your secrets pleeeeeeeease!
  • MyLovesMyLife
    MyLovesMyLife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Great work i could not imagine being 125. How tall are you?

5'2.5" so I'm short. I could probably lose a few more pounds, but honestly I'm good with where I'm at. I just want to be healthy!

I'm 5'3 3/4 so I feel your struggles :)
  • Zendrick
    Zendrick Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I know mine isn't a huge amount of weight loss and I am still in the middle of losing weight. Here is my secret. Give up all drinks but water and coffee... no sugar added to coffee. Track your intake, I do cardio 4 days a week for 30 mins at a time. If I get bored I go for a 20 minute walk. I lift weights 4x a week, I am getting really strong. Know it's a slow process... Take pictures of your progress your eyes will lie to you but pictures and tape measure will not! Realize results will not be perfect but you will feel better, your clothes will fit better and you will feel stronger!
  • rudina100
    rudina100 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Good job mummies that's so inspiring, keep up the great work.
  • MyLovesMyLife
    Options
    AllyS7 wrote: »
    I had my second child in July of '15. I thought I had done much better "watching" my weight when I was pregnant, but I still gained 40 lbs. :#

Finally, in January I decided to do something for myself and signed up at our local CrossFit gym. I just want to be stronger, mentally and physically.

Three months in and I feel I can definitely reach my goals! You can do this 1 day, 1 week at a time.

PregW:170lbs
    SW: 140lbs
    CW:125lbs
    GW:120lbs

4gx0b3edqdtb.jpg

You did this in 3 months?
  • AllyS7
    AllyS7 Posts: 480 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options

Yes. Lifting and 12-15 min of cardiovascular, 5 days a week and then easy long cardio on the weekends. I also have been using MFP to make sure I'm getting enough protein and calories.
  • Zara_Pi
    Zara_Pi Posts: 141 Member
    Options

Yes. Lifting and 12-15 min of cardiovascular, 5 days a week and then easy long cardio on the weekends. I also have been using MFP to make sure I'm getting enough protein and calories.

Wow. You look great. What sort of weight training do you do?
  • MyLovesMyLife
    Options

Wow awesome great job
  • victoria_1024
    victoria_1024 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Wow! All you mommas are totally inspirational. Now comes the most important part and question.... HOW DID Y'All do it!? Share your secrets pleeeeeeeease!

I logged religiously on mfp. I almost never went over my calories. But I ate basically whatever I wanted within my calorie range so I didn't deprive myself. I eat m&ms every day and feel no guilt! Because for me I couldn't live a life without m&ms. ;) I also worked out daily using fitnessblender.com. I bought adjustable weights and use those at home. I also try to be more active and take walks with my kids and just generally sit around less.

I am thrilled with my upper and lower body. I sometimes am shocked to see how muscular and thin I am. My stomach is still not fantastic since I carry more fat there and I have a lot of droopy loose skin. But after 4 kids and years of obesity, I knew it would be a harder process and I'm ok with it.
  • tereced
    tereced Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Wow!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!