I want my neck back

Options
Working hard to lose the weight. If your looking for additional support feel free to add me.

Replies

• The_Movie_Chair
    The_Movie_Chair Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I want my neck back as well - and the rest of it what's hidden underneath a layer of fat. I started 25 days ago, there is still no neck but I lost 10 pounds.

You sound like fun and you sound sincere. I am going to send you a request.

• JakeL1981
    JakeL1981 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Sounds good and thanks. Good job on your 10 lbs so far. I started dieting and 1/1/17 and staying committed to it. Keeping it positive. On day 2 of working out...body is not happy but i like being below the calorie goal.
  • Brewtuz
    Brewtuz Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Stick with it and stay focused on why you are doing this and make it happen you can do it it's how bad do you want it that will keep you fighting. More power to you and good luck on your journey remember patience is everything it takes time and hard work stay focused and make that *kitten* happen!
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Wishing you much success ...Feel free to add me :)
  • ericdebbies
    ericdebbies Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work! Looking for additional support. Not sure how to add "friends".
  • Reaverie
    Reaverie Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work! Looking for additional support. Not sure how to add "friends".

Click their name then when something pops up click their name on that. It takes you to their page where you can add them.
  • Reaverie
    Reaverie Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    One day at a time. You are doing great so far!
  • NannersBalletLegs
    NannersBalletLegs Posts: 207 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I'm wanting my chin back...just the one chin, not its annoying little sister. lol ;) Feel free to add me.
  • JakeL1981
    Options
    Thanks for your comments guys. Added and accepted requests as well. I will be posting progress as i go.
  • JakeL1981
    Options
    Getting my neck back a little more each week.

hit the 40 lb milestone this morning.
  • Brandi92809
    Brandi92809 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    We got this guys! ^_^ Keep it up!