I am new to MyFitnessPal

Options
I have encouraged my clients to join this website. I look forward to all it has to offer. Sandra Blackie

Replies

• JoeB71
    JoeB71 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hello & welcome to MFP.
  • ritaadkins2002
    ritaadkins2002 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    welcome to mfp u will love this
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • HettyBattersea
    Options
    New to MyFitnessPal. Joined because my friends joined and we're all trying to support each other losing weight. I'd like to lose about 60 pounds. Once I get to that goal then I can decide if there is more to lose or if my goal is a good weight to maintain.
  • tandikay
    tandikay Posts: 4
    Options
    I just signed up today. Any pointers are helpful. I want to lose 50lbs. Any words of encouragement would be helpful
  • tiffanyvancil
    Options
    Hey sistah! Glad you decided to join! Now you can keep tabs on us~
  • foflean
    foflean Posts: 7
    Options
    As a certified sports nutritionist and personal trainer, I encourage my clients to eat foods from Mother Nature vs Man Made Foods. More nourishmnet and less cravings. Good lean animal protein, healthy plant fats and fiber keep us satisfied! White flour and sweet foods can stinulate appetite and make sugar cravings hard to manage. Hope this helps. www.freedomoffitness.com.
  • foflean
    Options
    I love that I can support my clients on this site. I encouage them to sign up and allow me access to make suggestions based on what i see them journal in their diary. Wonderful tool! Sandra
  • foflean
    Options
    109 lbs lost! Amazing! What did you do to achieve this loss? Diet and exercise? Sandra
  • foflean
    Options
    Love it, so far! Great site for supporting my nutrition and exercise clients! Sandra Blackie
    www.freedomoffitness.com.
  • foflean
    Options
    Thx. Great site. Sandra