Looking for Keto friends

Options
Hi all! I'm about 3 weeks into Keto and am feeling great, although I haven't lost anything yet

Replies

• misaq611
    misaq611 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Do you care to tell me about Keto?
  • hellafiedgame32
    hellafiedgame32 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Day 31 of keto
  • mashza2012
    mashza2012 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Two years in May....feel free to add me :)
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    I am a Keto'er who has lost 101lbs. in a little over 2 years ...Feel free to add me :) You are welcome to join this amazing group ...this is where most of us keto'ers, low carbers, zero carbers etc. hang out http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group

Wishing you the best :)
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Day 31 of keto

hi. i'm assuming that's you in the profile pic - does low carb/keto hinder your weight training sessions? i'm wanting to start lifting at some point, and i've heard of issues like no endurance.
  • LJGmom
    LJGmom Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I'm kind of new at actual keto, but followed a low carb diet for last 10 weeks, and now going keto!
  • briya1985
    briya1985 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im in my third week of Keto too! I lost 10 lbs in week one, and 2lbs in week 2. I find Im having a hard time eating enough calories. Anyone else have that problem? But I'm not ready to give up yet. Hope you wont either!!!
  • CutieCait123
    CutieCait123 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm day four in the low carb- staying under 20 carbs a day. So far it's been really great for me. I also find that I'm not eating enough calories but I am full and not wanting more to eat.
  • janiejo78
    janiejo78 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    2 weeks in for me. Feeling much better but haven't lost yet. Feel free to add me!