Weight loss accountability buddy over 40

Options
I'm motivated and in need of support, happy to help out others who need this as well

Replies

• soywoman
    soywoman Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to find my motivation....menopause is kicking my butt! Would like suggestions to help with that...how to get EXCITED about going to the gym or even working out around the house!
  • TeeJay318
    TeeJay318 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sent a request :)
  • potero44
    potero44 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm 44 and wondering what the heck happened!
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    It can be done. I started a few months after turning 50 last year and down over 40lbs.
  • Tarak15
    Tarak15 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am 45 and trying to shed 50lbs. Add me and we can support each other. It is definitely tougher as you get older but I am determined!
  • LuvMyBoys04
    LuvMyBoys04 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am 43 and looking to lose 20-25 lbs for Phase 1 Goal. I would like to be added.
  • Bduv121
    Bduv121 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend
  • shellinpa
    shellinpa Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I will be turning 51 in May and want to lose 20 pounds. I have to agree that it is definitely harder for women to lose weight as we get older.
  • BlueasBlueberry
    BlueasBlueberry Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Please add me as well! I am 42 and although I don't have too much to lose I find it very difficult and get de-motivated very easily. I need someone to keep me on track!
  • Beachlife2018
    Beachlife2018 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well
  • jc1229
    jc1229 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm Julie and am 43. I'm usually on here every day. I've lost 50lbs and hoping to lose another 35 or so.Feel free to add me, the more friends the merrier! ☺
  • Monikasmind
    Monikasmind Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi there, if I haven't added you it's because your account may be set on private if so the easiest way around is for you to add me.
  • curiousgp
    curiousgp Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    42 soon to be 43 and back for another ride on the band wagon - help me stay on this time!
  • jasminedi
    jasminedi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Need some motivation here! 42, working hard for about a year, lost over 10kg, workout almost every day and love it, but having a hard time controlling my dinner intake!!!
  • jona26
    jona26 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looking for some accountability as well! 43 with about 15kg to lose (again!) Please add me.
  • janieb67
    janieb67 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Please add me!