Not so new- but first post!

Options
Hello everyone!

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Katrina and in the beginning of November something just CLICKED with me and I knew I wanted to start living healthier. I do not have the healthiest relationship with food- so that is mostly what I am working on- learning to listen to when my body is hungry and fuel it with good food, and listrening to when it is full and stop eating!

I started my journey at 409lbs- yes I know- a lot...but that is ok......I started doing something that is good for myself- as of this morning I weighed 375.2 so I am making progress. I really love myfitnesspal- it helps me a lot!!!!

I look foward to getting to know you all better!

Thanks for reading!

Warmly,
Katrina:smile:

Replies

• katrinas_way
    Options
    Hello everyone!

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Katrina and in the beginning of November something just CLICKED with me and I knew I wanted to start living healthier. I do not have the healthiest relationship with food- so that is mostly what I am working on- learning to listen to when my body is hungry and fuel it with good food, and listrening to when it is full and stop eating!

I started my journey at 409lbs- yes I know- a lot...but that is ok......I started doing something that is good for myself- as of this morning I weighed 375.2 so I am making progress. I really love myfitnesspal- it helps me a lot!!!!

I look foward to getting to know you all better!

Thanks for reading!

Warmly,
    Katrina:smile:
  • alcamsmom
    Options
    Congrats on what you have lost already hun, keep doing what you're doing.:smile:
  • katrinas_way
    Options
    Thank you so much!!!! I appreciate that! :smile:
  • megan0313
    megan0313 Posts: 394
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss AND your commitment to a healthier life style!:heart: I'm glad you decided to post...everyone is so helpful and supportive and makes this whole journey so much easier!
    Best of luck to you! :heart:
  • katrinas_way
    Options
    Thank you for your kindness hun. I am really looking foward to getting to know all of you!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats on your weight loss, you are doing so great.
  • katrinas_way
    Options
    Thank you hun- it looks like you are doing great as well- awesome job!
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Hi,I just wanted to say good luck:flowerforyou: You can do it!!!!!
  • jcpm98
    jcpm98 Posts: 114
    Options
    Great loss already!! Keep going and we will be here to celebrate with you!!

Jess
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    sounds like you doing well already keep it up :)
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Katrina! You are doing great! Keep on keepin' on!:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Thank you hun- it looks like you are doing great as well- awesome job!

thanks so much. and you are welcome
  • IndianaDawn
    Options
    I just started yesterday - let's keep going!
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!

Congratulations!! you are off to a GREAT start!

I'm new too, jut really got into it last week and i have found that everyone is soooo supportive and really help with keeping you motivated!!

Good luck and i am going to look forward to hearing from you and see your success!!
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Good for you honey! :drinker:

Congratulations on the weight you've lost so far, thats amazing! Isn't just wonderful to look into the future and know you aren't going to be trapped in an overweight body forever? Its a feeling of power. You should be so proud of yourself! :flowerforyou:
  • rosered51
    rosered51 Posts: 189
    Options
    The first step is always the hardest and WOW already more than 25 lbs gone!!!! You are inspiring so many...think about that...your journey to better yourself will inspire others to start or continue theirs. Way to go and good luck as you continue on the path to a better, healthier, more slender you!!!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • lovechocolate
    Options
    Hi Katrina - Congratulations on weight loss so far. This site is so great isn't it :-)
    Wishing you continued success on your quest!!
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    You broke the below 400 lb mark. You must be so proud! Good for you. Keep going! Tks for sharing your success with us. Keep us posted of your progress :happy:

140829.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • katrinas_way
    Options
    WOW! I am in awe! You are all so kind and welcoming. Thank you so much! I think I am really going to like it here.

Thanks for welcoming me with open arms and kindness!:smile:
  • rosered51
    rosered51 Posts: 189
    Options
    You are more than welcome...this site is going to help me make it to my goal this time...I am not going to quit, fall off the wagon or be run over this time! This time with everyone here, I will make it!!!

:drinker: