24 pounds down! Progress pic.

Options
I'm not sure I have ever posted on here before but this forum has been a huge help to me and now and I'm hoping to possibly be a help to someone else.

I lost 30 pounds once before with mfp but put 20ish pounds of it back on. I'm just a few pounds away from where I was the first time and this time around I am NOT going to gain it back.

I am 5'6 and my starting weight was 184. Today I weigh 160. My goal weight is 150 and then I will re-evaluate from there. I am so close to finally being in the healthy range for BMI. Not quite there yet though!

Excuse my horrible pictures. This is the only big mirror I have. If I can do this ANYONE can! 50iw9qkdylv8.jpg

Replies

• wcaston1977
    wcaston1977 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Right on great job
  • BootCampC
    BootCampC Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    wow , that's awesome progress!!! very nice..
  • JustKen74
    JustKen74 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Great progress!
  • rolenthegreat
    rolenthegreat Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You are doing fantastic!
  • MsFabulouss
    MsFabulouss Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    WOW! you look amazing. Great Job. I'm officially inspired and there's no turning back for me as well.
  • rhileyschubbygranny
    rhileyschubbygranny Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    wow! What a huge difference 24 lbs made! You look great!
  • kgeezyy
    kgeezyy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Love your confidence ! I have a question. When did you start your weight loss journey?
  • sg4e
    sg4e Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That's INCREDIBLE! What a HIGE difference 24 lbs made!!! Congratulations and good luck keeping it off, that's my biggest worry with this journey!
  • momw3boys
    momw3boys Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You look amazing !! Great job
  • jahend08
    jahend08 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congrats! We have about the same stats!
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    awesome. You look amazing. I have 30 lbs I want to lose and it's amazing to see how much of a difference it will make. Great job
  • gabby3265
    gabby3265 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    wooooow girl! you got this, you look fantastic1 congratulations and keep the hard work :smiley:
  • keysharanae
    keysharanae Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you all! I never imagined 24 pounds would make such a huge difference.

I started around the middle of December but really got serious about it after the first of the year.
  • dawson002
    dawson002 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    can't believe the difference 24 lbs makes.....well done you
  • jessiebethin
    jessiebethin Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Good job- I wish I had come as far as you have!
  • sisterslim18
    sisterslim18 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thank you for sharing!
  • khushi2883
    khushi2883 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    awesome job - keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!