You know what I hate!!

Options

Replies

• EggToni
    EggToni Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    CTcutie wrote: »
    People who use headphones at the grocery store (?!) & while driving (!!). And the ones who max the volume, so I get to hear their crummy music, too.

Head phones at the grocery store is fine, but annoying cell phone conversations is something else.
  • caroldavison332
    caroldavison332 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I hate when people say, "make it fit". Yeah, because the two bites that "fit" are going to totally be satisfying aren't they? Sometimes you either have to just bite the bullet and ruin your whole day and pick up again the next day, or just don't make the absurdly high calorie recipes they post here. When it comes to some delicious looking desert that would only "fit" if I had some meager thumbnail sized portion I say no thanks. I would rather not be teased with a bite.

actually its only the FIRST bite that tastes phenomenal. Enjoyment goes down hill afterward. I went to a party this weekend and ate half servings of everything. BOY was that steamed pudding not worth it.
  • caroldavison332
    caroldavison332 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    mskimee wrote: »
    Recipes that don't give specific measurements!! No offence to the Americans on here, but what the **** is a cup?? How big of a cup? And a "dash" of soy sauce could be anything from a teaspoon full to a full on tidal wave. And there are times that google won't help at all, it gives you different weights for a cup measurement. :D

a cup is 8 ounces by volume. I know that in Europe they weigh cooking ingredients. We don't do so in the U.S.
    I hate when people ask questions(on a forum, email, facebook/social media etc) and wait for an answer that they could have received in 1 second by typing the exact same thing in to google.
    I hate when people ask questions(on a forum, email, facebook/social media etc) and wait for an answer that they could have received in 1 second by typing the exact same thing in to google.

• Jeannie3099
    Jeannie3099 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    People who just want to do nothing and then complain about their weight.
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,931 Member
    Options
    People who just want to do nothing and then complain about their weight.

Yes.

And also people who complain about being single and then half *kitten* everything that could actually help them successfully find someone (i.e. they actually want to remain single but are trying to convince themselves they don't want to be single).
  • Tazzie0208
    Tazzie0208 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I hate when people turn to others with their drama and create their own pity party... sigh! I believe a lot in the energy that you are able to give to others, and that is certainly not the energy to have at all.
  • Fit_Happens_2021
    Fit_Happens_2021 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I hate when someone posts on a forum asking a simple question, then someone comes along and writes a wall of text all about themselves. I saw one recently, it was a weight loss question and the second poster wrote all about her mother passing away, how big she was when she found mfp, how many pregnancies she had had, how that affected her appetite, blah blah blah it went on and on and then vaguely addressed that actual question in the last paragraph. Narcissists, hate em!