Drop a dress size for Easter

Options
kelster_feme
kelster_feme Posts: 10 Member
edited March 2017 in Challenges
Hi I have a function on Easter weekend and I want to drop at least one dress size which should be possible with exercise and staying on calories. So asides from walking my exercise of choice is the wonderful rowing machine! Which in theory should tone my core and midriff. So I will stick to my daily calorie goal and do at least 45 minutes on the rower per day.
Would anyone like to support and join me in a similar fashion to drop a clothing size for Easter weekend???

Replies

• 1991lexi
    1991lexi Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'd like to...im quite lucky that cals alone is doing my jeans size but not much is coming off my chest...which would usually dictate my dress sizes...
  • kelster_feme
    kelster_feme Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    1991lexi wrote: »
    I'd like to...im quite lucky that cals alone is doing my jeans size but not much is coming off my chest...which would usually dictate my dress sizes...

I am similar. I carry my weight on my midriff and chest. But my chest size is also dictated by my back and chest band size. I hope the rowing machine will speed up the weight loss/inches through toning my whole torso. I'm starting to feel the aches today!