All Natural Peanut Butter

Options
I am a peanut butter lover but I do not like the amount of sugar and other ingredients added to traditional peanut butters. So I thought I would see what types of all natural peanut butters everyone uses! I would love to hear from everyone!

Thanks!

Replies

• vulrich93
    vulrich93 Posts: 99
    Options
    I used Kraft All Natural Peanut Butter. In Canada, it comes in a brown labelled container. It took me about a week to get used to the texture (more thick) and flavour (less sugary) but now I'm never switching back!! I absolutely love it. It would be even better if you didn't have to stir the peanut oil in, but I'm willing to do that then eat the processed stuff :)

Bread + peanut butter is my favourite post-workout snack too. Peanut butter is no doubt in my top 5 favourite foods.
  • utes09
    utes09 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I've bought Jif and Skippy Natural. I like Jif better.
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    Krema - it's cheaper in my area than a lot of the other "natural" PBs (some of which have added ingredients :huh: ) and it comes in smooth and crunchy. They have one ingredient: Peanuts!!
  • runner328
    runner328 Posts: 174
    Options
    maranatha has a good selection. They have other nut butters if you are interested in branching out.

http://www.maranathafoods.com/category/peanut-butters
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Skippy Natural with Honey.. I do love the sugar and dont want to add jams or jellys :tongue:
  • ZumbaQueenKelly
    Options
    Skippy Natural is my absolute favorite!
  • MemphisMarly
    MemphisMarly Posts: 215
    Options
    Almond honey peanut butter is yummy! Hard to stir though.
  • Dangerously15
    Options
    I use Laura Scudders all natural peanut butter. it doesn't have added sugar or anything else, it's just peanuts and salt.
  • kelseyannxo
    Options
    skippy natural! i am a peanutbutter addict :)
  • lynn1982
    lynn1982 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Nuts To You organic natural peanut butter. It comes in smooth and crunchy. It's delicious!
  • Kohadre
    Kohadre Posts: 316
    Options
    Clear Value Natural Peanut Butter - 4 Ingredients - Cheap - Gets the job done :D
  • athenaqueen
    Options
    I use Trader Joe's organic natural unsalted peanut butter. Both creamy and chunky. I have on occasion made my own peanut butter by putting peanuts in the cuisinart and add nothing else, but that is more expensive than the TJ's pb.

I've been eating the natural pb for a few years now and there is no way I can stand to put my husband's JIF up to my mouth. Try out different brands. Good luck!
  • LauraJo08
    LauraJo08 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Smuckers natural peanut butter. All it is is peanuts and salt. It isn't as sweet as normal peanut butters, but I only do peanut butter with toast and a banana on top, so the banana takes care of the sugar.
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    Right now I'musing Smuckers Natural.
  • Pettygirl
    Pettygirl Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I really love Krema ~ Extra Crunchy! : ))
  • jchester71
    jchester71 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    If you live where there are Trader Joe's their peanut butter is great (ingredients just peanuts or peanuts and salt if you prefer and its way cheaper than supermarket "natural" peanut butters) Maranatha is also really good, but a little more pricey. They used to sell big jars for a good price, but I haven't checked for it since I moved to Trader Joe's territory.
  • brittanybee07
    Options
    Wow, I see there are more peanut butter lovers out there! I am very used to the natural peanut butter texture and taste but just wanted to see what were the most popular! It seems like ALLL OF THEM! I am not a huge fan of skippy natural or jif natural because I find them too sweet. But I usually get Marantha. I also LOVE LOVE LOVE almond butter! Who is tried that?
  • brittanybee07
    Options
    Hey, I live right next to a Trader Joes... I will check them out! Thanks!
  • spaceylaceys
    Options
    Smart Balance Omega PB is yummy and the omega is great for dieting...i have to keep it out of my cabinets though because i end up eating right out of the jar...pb is one of my vices...i could shower in it ;-)
  • runner328
    runner328 Posts: 174
    Options
    Wow, I see there are more peanut butter lovers out there! I am very used to the natural peanut butter texture and taste but just wanted to see what were the most popular! It seems like ALLL OF THEM! I am not a huge fan of skippy natural or jif natural because I find them too sweet. But I usually get Marantha. I also LOVE LOVE LOVE almond butter! Who is tried that?

Love almond butter!!! I haven't tried cashew butter. Have you?