Can you see your jawline? Weightloss?

Options
This may sound weird but at my lowest weight (118 pounds) i loved my jaw line. When i looked up i could clearly see it. Fast forward to 2014. Started antidepressant med and gained 30 pounds. My face isnt fat at all but i can't see my jaw line when i look up. I can see it from the sides though. Is this a weird obsession with anyone else? I'm trying to lose 10 pounds. I like how the rest of my body looks except my back and jaw. I lost 2 pounds but can't seem to lose more. I guess i need to measure my food better. Sigh.

Replies

• Arizona_C
    Arizona_C Posts: 1,476 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I guess many of us can get fixed on a specific area of our body where we like to feel defined. theres nothing wrong with wanting your jawline more prominent. When I was overweight, I had a double chin and loaded it! Weight off, the double chin is off, too.

Since you have already felt good with your looks and jaw definition at a weight a bit lower, chances are good that once you loose those extra pounds, the jaw will be more prominent again. Its a bone, it doesn't change. With less fat under the skin, it will become more visible.

My advice would be to exercise more, in addition ot survey your food. Exercise makes you burn fat, and it makes you feel great. As well, its way more motivational to focus on something you can do - exercising - instead of something you can't -eating unhealhy.

Good luck, keep us posted
  • Theo166
    Theo166 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I saw this Japanese invention in the fun & games forum.
    Let us know if it works!

jap1.jpg
  • brxtt
    brxtt Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Theo166 wrote: »
    I saw this Japanese invention in the fun & games forum.
    Let us know if it works!

jap1.jpg

jaws-ercise? lolll