Seeking People Who Share Food Diaries with Friends

Options
Hello. I am interested in making friends with people who are serious about logging all of the food that they eat. Not just logging the meals that they are proud of, but logging everything, even if it's binging. This is to help me stay accountable, but also to give me an idea of what people who are losing weight are actually eating and when during the day. Also I just want to know if people are exercising or just dieting and you can't know unless people are showing their diaries. I am not making my weight available (only what's lost) but I am making my diary available to my friends on mfp. if you were serious about logging, sharing and posting then please add me as a friend on MFP

Replies

• rosemary31
    rosemary31 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Really good idea, I could do with the accountability. Friend request sent
  • GoldBikiniGoals
    GoldBikiniGoals Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me! My diary is open to friends and I log everything.
  • domeofstars
    domeofstars Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I log every single thing, good and bad. Welcome to add me as are other food diary sharers
  • AniaMania81
    AniaMania81 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    I'm just about to hit Day 80, I log all of the food, good days, maintenance days and even paddy's day drinking sessions lol. Feel free to add me.
  • domeofstars
    Options
    Hi!
    I have a goal to log in for 120 days straight! I work out religiously!!!! I feel it is mostly food and logging!

I need a partner! 120 days straight!

Your food diary isn't shared with mfp friends? You still have yours set to private
  • SammiG01
    SammiG01 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. 51 days, decent weight loss, open diary, honest logging. Just starting to use a digital scale today.
  • dngallimore
    dngallimore Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I log every morsel, including my nightly glasses of wine. I'd be happy to join you on the path to accountability.
  • crackpotbaby
    crackpotbaby Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    I log everything. My diary is open to friends. I'm eating at maintenance right now as I'm basically smack bang in the middle of healthy weight range for my height.

Your welcome to add me.
  • Kintsugi_Haikyo
    Kintsugi_Haikyo Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I need some serious help in this department too. Sometimes, when the days are really busy, I find it hard to make the time to long in my food. I would like it is a few of you would help support me, and I'll help support you, with my food logging. I have not been on MFP for very long, but I have made my food open to friends, so I think all one does is friend me and they can see my food log? I'm not 100% sure how it all works.

thanks!
  • girlinbubble
    girlinbubble Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I need some serious help in this department too. Sometimes, when the days are really busy, I find it hard to make the time to long in my food. I would like it is a few of you would help support me, and I'll help support you, with my food logging. I have not been on MFP for very long, but I have made my food open to friends, so I think all one does is friend me and they can see my food log? I'm not 100% sure how it all works.

thanks!

You have to edit the diary section and make it visible to your friends in the settings.
  • girlinbubble
    girlinbubble Posts: 33 Member
    Options

Hi!
    I have a goal to log in for 120 days straight! I work out religiously!!!! I feel it is mostly food and logging!

I need a partner! 120 days straight!

Your food diary isn't shared with mfp friends? You still have yours set to private

This is true. I guess she doesn't know how to set it up.
  • domeofstars
    Options
    Yes i needed to change my settings so mfp friends could read my food diary. I find it fascinating reading other people's foods diaries. Right now I am having a really bad food day but I'm giving myself permission to eat more. I feel like i need to have a day right now where i go way over my calories, but that's ok. I can get back on track tomorrow :D
  • AmyOutOfControl
    AmyOutOfControl Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    You can add me :)
  • WrecklessRob
    WrecklessRob Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I always share my food diary and I'm always looking to motivate others and get a little support. I've lost 75% of my weight loss goal and once I finally hit my goal, maintaining will be a whole new challenge.
  • PrincessMel72
    PrincessMel72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    You can add me!! I'm doing the best I can with logging in every single day, even when I go over on calories! Keeps me in check.
  • dreamAbetterMe
    dreamAbetterMe Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'd love for people to add me/ vice versa! I just recently started back up and am very motivated to track every day and it helps to have those around hold us accountable! I need more accountability buddies as well as friends who can recommend gym workouts!
  • Misspinklift
    Misspinklift Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I have a open diary. Anyone can add me.