Replies

• GymnasticsMommy
    GymnasticsMommy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Me :)
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    colorado might be my second choice to live. but those winters, i'd have to winter somewhere else.
  • denversillygoose
    denversillygoose Posts: 708 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    colorado might be my second choice to live. but those winters, i'd have to winter somewhere else.

Winters are nothing now. It's been dry and in the 50's -70's since January. The worry now is that we'll burn to the ground this summer.

But seriously, climate change is a hoax.
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    Didn't we just have this thread a few days ago?
  • Sashhbear
    Sashhbear Posts: 16 Member
    Options

Winters are nothing now. It's been dry and in the 50's -70's since January. The worry now is that we'll burn to the ground this summer.

But seriously, climate change is a hoax.

I'm still surprised there is no snow!
  • Sashhbear
    Options

Didn't we just have this thread a few days ago?

If we did I didn't see it. But I'm really in still trying to figure this stuff out!
  • Sashhbear
    Options
    Me :)
    Yay what area
  • Sashhbear
    Options
    I used to roam around Denver, Greenwood Village, Lonetree and Boulder for about 15 months.

Took a job there during the 2008 financial crisis. Colorado is my most loved state. I don't want to live there now because it's not close to NYC but.... it's like a nostalgic scene of joy I once used to know.

I love Colorado! I'm in the Thornton area and idk if I could ever leave the state.
  • PrincessMel72
    PrincessMel72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I just moved to Clearwater, FL from Littleton, CO. Lived and worked all around the metro Denver/Lakewood/Littleton/DTC area and even up in Stapleton for a little bit. That commute sucked *kitten* from Littleton to Stapleton every day!!! We left because my husband and I were both bored. Sure, we made a good amount of money and have tons of family and friends, but there's only so much you can see and do in CO and if you're not into hiking, skiing or camping, well, you run out of entertainment pretty quickly. Plus with the cost of living increasing, population boom and traffic - we were both pretty much done with it. I'd lived there for 6 yrs, he was there 33 yrs so it was time for a change. Now, we live right on Old Tampa Bay and 10 mins from Clearwater beach and couldn't be happier!
  • wardamnirish056
    wardamnirish056 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm in the springs. Moving to Denver in about a month or so.