Sarcastic, snooty, strait forward, slightly rude....people n

Options
Im a 27 year old, wanna be MILF, I started at 146lbs. and wanna get down to around 125lbs. I've been here alittle over 2 months and have a few friends. I realized after removing a few of them what type of friends I need on here and in general. I want all the cynical, strait forward people. I don't want friends who are just looking to increase the number on their friends list! I'm going to tell you like it is and not congratulate you on "just trying" when you binge on 3000 cals. This may sound rude and I apologize to those who might get offended. But I need people that AREN'T going to tell me "tomorrow's another day" when I eat a big Mac meal and a bag of peanut butter cups. I need those people who WILL TELL me "what the **** were you thinking" and "I hope you plan on exercising that off tonight". If you're willing to deal with my sarcasm I'd be happy to have you as a friend.

Replies

• TeenaMarina
    TeenaMarina Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Yup. I need you. Add me. x
  • CollegeGirl19
    Options
    My kind of person. I can't stand the fake ones.
  • runner328
    runner328 Posts: 174
    Options
    I will do it for you if you do it for me!!!
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I so totally need you on my team. I'm adding you.
  • tigertown11
    tigertown11 Posts: 310
    Options
    Oh I SO NEED SOMEONE LIKE YOU!!
  • LJCDuke11
    LJCDuke11 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    SAME HERE!!! THANK YOU FOR BEING REAL!!
  • EKarma
    EKarma Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I like your attitude!
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I will do it for you if you do it for me!!!

I'm almost positive that she will do it for you. She sounds quite straight forward to me. Just what I need. A swift kick in the backside.
  • Jamazurunner
    Jamazurunner Posts: 132
    Options
    Absolutely please add me! I can't wait to kick your behind and be straight forward with you :)

Jam
  • bluevwgurl
    bluevwgurl Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    i need a whole flock of friends like this!
  • avsingleton
    avsingleton Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    oh wow...when i read ur topic i thought u were talking about me. please feel free to add me. i am kind, but i shoot straight from the hip, do not mince my words and will tell it like it is. i wish more ppl were like that, i think it would be a much better world.
  • kelika71
    kelika71 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    I've been told I don't sugar-coat stuff. When I shoot straight, call someone out on something, no one likes it.

Up to you if you want to add me. Personally, I'm tired of people saying they want this and then expect me to coddle them. Sorry, don't have any kids and I'm not babying anyone.
  • alicebud
    alicebud Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    YOU ATE A PEANUT BUTTER CUP!?! Yep, I'm jealous much. New to MFP, but I'll shout at you in ALL CAPS if it helps. please shout back at me too! York peppermint patties are my weakness of the moment - I was going to dig one out of the bottom of my freezer (hidden behind the frozen pineapple) but now that I read your post I have convinced myself to skip that circle of minty gooey chocolatey fat that I don't really need. Thanks!
  • LadyPHX
    LadyPHX Posts: 52
    Options
    Friends are cool. Healthy is better. Feel free to add me if you'd like. No popularity contestant here.
  • jenstanley13
    jenstanley13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I need a friend like you too! Feel free to add me, I will do my best to help keep you on track too!
  • kailynm
    kailynm Posts: 8
    Options
    These are the types of friends I want. I effin' hate when people are fake and just try and be on your good side. Little do they know it pisses me off.
  • shayshay10
    shayshay10 Posts: 12
    Options
    Straight forward people is what I need, I think your becoming a new friend!
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    I can't guarantee to be completely insensitive. If you have one bad day out of 6 I'll be more likely to say 'Looks like you had a rough day-make it better tomorrow' instead of 'Your food diary reads like the Fattysburg Address'. I will say 'Fantastic' if you burned 130 calories walking 2mph if you normally don't exercise, but if you slummed and decided to log 'Watching TV 3hrs, 134 cal' I will be brutal if that is what you want.

You sound like a stick and carrot girl, instead of a carrot and stick girl, and I like it. I can accept complete honesty from you and prefer it since then I know a compliment is truly that. If you can roll with those terms, feel free to add me.
  • caitmcwill
    caitmcwill Posts: 102
    Options
    Looking for that as well. I am tired of hearing people telling me that I can try again tomorrow or work on eating better or working out better later. I need someone that will keep me accountable for my actions. :)
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Great job on this post!

Yeah i agree, I find a lot of the time i am the one to point stuff, while others just congratulate on being under the calories and all the person ate was 2 saltines and a stick of gum for the day.