That ONE FOOD that makes you fall off the wagon

Options

Replies

• CherylG1983
    CherylG1983 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I miss chips!!!!!!!!!!

Me too... Sour Cream and Onion Lays are my weakness. I still have them... Once a week or so. I just buy an individual-sized bag now instead of a big bag!
  • Treehugger_88
    Treehugger_88 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    jen3frg22 wrote: »
    Peanut butter and chocolate. Brownies.

This. Plus chocolate-covered nuts.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Pizza, Wings & Burgers :#
  • trorion
    trorion Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    plain old fashioned soda cracker. Oh, with butter on them. Oh and peanut butter. Oh screw the crackers just give me a spoon and the peanut butter. OK, that's wrong so I'll spread the peanut butter on the crackers again. Then my mouth gets all peanut buttery stuck together so I'll need some butter on crackers to compensate.
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    i bought a party sized bag of chips to take to a super bowl party with some dip, then i forgot the chips at home, then i learned that chips are NOT something to keep in my house. Ever. luckily they're gone now.
  • locoloon
    locoloon Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Girl Scout Cookies. Thin Mints and Samoa's
  • mdrichardsons
    mdrichardsons Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Cookie dough! My mom brought some over for the kids the other day and I seriously couldn't say no. I even had the kids hide it and I still went looking for it and found it. I was just getting back to loosing after a maintence break. I don't know if it's that or because it's Pms prep week but I can't stop eating now. It's the worst for me. Weird if I cook them it's not as bad I can have a portion or 2 and be ok.
  • Carbkiller1970
    Carbkiller1970 Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    I just ate some baklava I should be shot!!!
  • StacywithaY
    StacywithaY Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Pizza... all day long.
  • jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    There are not enough calories in a week for me to eat at an Hawaiian fast food restaurant. I'll have one of everything and cover it all in curry.
  • geminiswede
    geminiswede Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Pizza.

Also garlic bread and chocolate chip cookies. I have to get all of those in a single serving or I will eat all of it.
  • ksz1104
    ksz1104 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Food. FOOD makes me fall off the wagon lol. I love to eat eat eat
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

I allow all foods in moderation. The only one I've completely, 100%, cut out is Flamin' Hot Cheetos because there is no moderation with them.

• DaniMedina1
    DaniMedina1 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Benny and Jerry's ice cream. Especially the Cookie dough one. Once I open it, there's no way to stop before completely destroying it.
  • texasleahgirl
    texasleahgirl Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Tortilla chips...and I work for a Mexican restaurant. Sooooo hard to avoid! BUT the biggie for me is premium ice cream. Any brand, any flavor-I don't stop until my face is frozen!
  • MonaLisaLianne
    MonaLisaLianne Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Jax cheese curls
    Potato Chips - WITH onion dip
    Pizza - with anything on it!
    Cashews
    Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies
  • cfritchley26
    cfritchley26 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Olive Garden/Italian food
    Chips and salsa and cheese dip
    Really any carb
  • MonaLisaLianne
    Options
    trorion wrote: »
    plain old fashioned soda cracker. Oh, with butter on them. Oh and peanut butter. Oh screw the crackers just give me a spoon and the peanut butter. OK, that's wrong so I'll spread the peanut butter on the crackers again. Then my mouth gets all peanut buttery stuck together so I'll need some butter on crackers to compensate.

Soda crackers with butter AND Marmite are the bomb ;)
  • MonaLisaLianne
    Options
    Oh - I forgot about homemade khaman dhokla - I could eat 3 lbs. in a sitting.
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    Wine. Nothing like the drunk munchies to wipe out a week's deficit.