286 days and 60 pounds
  • therwil
    therwil Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Xlgman. You are doing great. I hope to follow in your footsteps
  • FatPorkyChop
    FatPorkyChop Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    i joined in 2014 but only to loose a couple of kilos and again last year to loose 10 kilos this time after a pregnancy which took 9 months altogether.I only logged my workouts and see my progress. I also enjoy the blog and the community it really motivated me...
  • KassLea22
    KassLea22 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Since 2011, I worked at a personal training center in college and that's when I first heard of it and started on it. I'm a pretty thin girl with a super high metabolism, but I work out and try to put on weight the healthy way because I like muscles. I use MFP mainly to make sure I am eating enough calories during the day and to keep my macros in check. It's been a great tool for me!
  • DietPrada
    DietPrada Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    All up, 15 years. 11 years of trying to restrict calories alone and losing and gaining constantly until I hated myself and wanted to die - the 4 years of low carb and a successful 80 lb loss.
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,862 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I've been on MFP since 2013. Whenever I decide I've "got this" and stop logging I then regain 20 pounds. For this third time around once I get to maintenance, I'm going to keep logging.

I learn a lot about fitness and exercise here and try to do a challenge here and there to keep it fun.
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,863 Member
    Options
    1695 days. Almost 5 years.
  • foyain
    foyain Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just got back in yesterday after my first time on was about 3 years ago. I was doing so good then i stopped for a break plus i was really loosing weight i thought there was something wrong with me. I was just doing so well that the weight was just coming off. Now 25Lbs heavier, it is very hard and i dont have that YES! feeling, i am so upset with myself, i feel that i will not get to where i was before.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,905 Member
    Options
    Just over 2 years.

I lost my weight in 2015, and just stayed on maintaining and focusing on my cycling goals.
  • crackpotbaby
    crackpotbaby Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    On and off since 2012.

I've only used the social aspect of the app since restarting my logging last year, October maybe?

Like all of the Internet I'm alternatively impressed and repulsed by the forums.
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    probably about 3 months every year for the last 6 years. this time im determined that it will be "The time"
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    Since 2013, but I've been consistent since 2015.
  • abetterme121215
    abetterme121215 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    June 9th 2014 to march 2015.
    Got pregnant and breastfed for over a year.
    I tried to log food during that time but it didn't work.
    Now all this week I've been on and motivated.

My yo yo
    June 9th 2014 200lbs
    March 2015 137lbs
    Dec 2015 170lbs gave birth on 12th
    Jan 2016 150lbs
    March 2017 180lbs
    End of march 175lbs

Hoping to be 140lbs this summer (35lbs to go)
  • jackie_van_d
    jackie_van_d Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Almost a yr, but lost my streak due to wifi issues so I'm now at 92 days