hi

Options
hi im new to this place.i what to loose 80bls.its so hard for me. i don't have anyone to help me.i feel so alone.somes times i just feel like not getting up. but i have too,i go to college and i don't want wast my money i put in to school.

Replies

• precious2005
    Options
    hi im new to this place.i what to loose 80bls.its so hard for me. i don't have anyone to help me.i feel so alone.somes times i just feel like not getting up. but i have too,i go to college and i don't want wast my money i put in to school.
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    you've come to the right place! You'll find all sorts of helpful tools and sooo much support here! You're not alone!
  • precious2005
    Options
    you've come to the right place! You'll find all sorts of helpful tools and sooo much support here! You're not alone!
    thanks and i wish you luck:smile:
  • babyhippo
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I understand what you mean. I had put on a good bit of weight from last fall until a month ago when I joined MFP. I could have cared less if I got up in the morning, and if I did, I would have been content to sit in front of the TV all day. With the weight gain, I lost all energy and all ambition and motivation. In the past three :smile: weeks, I've lost about 13 lbs. I feel so much better.
    Just give it a little bit of time. Stay with with us everyday. Keep up with you food diary! Things will get better.