Oi! Show us your fridge!

Options
HoldTheDoor13
HoldTheDoor13 Posts: 172 Member
Post pictures of your exposed fridges here.

6zy0l2gsymyk.jpeg

This is my fridge. It has a lot of alcohol in it. I have a second, smaller fridge for the rest of my alcohol. One day it hopes to grow up and also be allowed to store vegetables that are mostly used as garnishes for the alcohol.

There is also quite a lot of cheese, because pooping is overrated anyway. The pickles function both as delicious low calorie snacks, and as hilarious props for when I want run around the house with them stuck between my fingers like Wolverine, if instead of adamantium claws he had pickles which in my opinion would have made for a much better film.

Anyway show me your fridges

Replies

• SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Does the light stay on when you close the door?
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    I've a, better idea! How about, we just; trade them? I only've soy milk within, my refrigerator at; the moment! My freezer door's mostly the, remainder of; this month's batch cooking, corn & the waffles're my Sister's!

2l5aj9nw081d.jpg
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Mine is nothing to brag about. Running low on things. Sucks being unemployed

photo-27.jpg

Milk bags?
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    I've a, better idea! How about, we just; trade them? I only've soy milk within, my refrigerator at; the moment! My freezer door's mostly the, remainder of; this month's batch cooking, corn & the waffles're my Sister's!

2l5aj9nw081d.jpg

I noticed your food doesn't use the same punctuations.
  • DeficitDuchess
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Gimsteinn1 wrote: »

2l5aj9nw081d.jpg

Hey, are you Vegan? I didn't know now I'm bowing down for your willpower. I do not have the will power or the conviction to go vegan.

Thank you sweetie! I am trying to, I'm making some; changes here & there until it's official! B)
  • DeficitDuchess
    edited March 2017
    Options

2l5aj9nw081d.jpg

I noticed your food doesn't use the same punctuations.

You'd rather, I type using; caps lock? :D
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options

photo-27.jpg

Aw I am, so sorry that; you're unemployed. I hope that, you find something; soon ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options
    fidycixer wrote: »
    nuyso8zibnvf.jpg

I love the idea of, adding the bins to the freezer they; fit nicely!
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    nuyso8zibnvf.jpg

Theres the spinach, that was in your smoothie! :D And the almond milk. Can I borrow some chai and almond milk?
  • Rhody_Hoosier
    Rhody_Hoosier Posts: 688 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    HyeKarma wrote: »
    nuyso8zibnvf.jpg

Theres the spinach, that was in your smoothie! :D And the almond milk. Can I borrow some chai and almond milk?

Vitamin C and Iron.

And the color grosses out my son. :smiley:
  • Carbkiller1970
    Carbkiller1970 Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options

photo-27.jpg

At least it's clean
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
  • Carbkiller1970
    Carbkiller1970 Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    479l09ok59nh.jpg

No way!!!
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    479l09ok59nh.jpg

No way!!!

Yes
    8ib5dyecygx8.jpg
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options

photo-27.jpg

Very sorry, it seems like you might be starving. Should we send you food?