Add me I'm new....excited, and looking forward to meeting new people
  • criiadina
    criiadina Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I do! Need motivational posts in my newsfeed (:
  • savzxo
    savzxo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm looking for girls that are similar to me. Around 5"4" in height and goal is to building muscle. This will keep me motivated and I'd love to get meal ideas from you all.
  • shesmartina
    shesmartina Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody! Would be awesome if I had more friends to keep me motivated!
    Everybody is welcome to add me but would also love to have friends with similar goals!
    I'm 5'9 and have about 12-15kg (33pounds) to lose!
  • Silverstreak3
    Silverstreak3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello decided to come back to My Fitness Pal, the best calorie controlled app around, so please add me to your friends list for motivation and it will be returned. :)
  • RobzMonty
    RobzMonty Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    People of the MFP and you other folks, I've been at this umm 80 something days. Lost 23.1 lbs. so yay, whatever.
    exactly how does one eat 2,000 calories?? I just can't hit that number. If you're already awesome and thinking of replying with 'dude. just cut out this and that and pick healthy alternatives...yada, yada,yada..." logic ain't the problem. the feeling of a warm, chocolate chip cookie beats logic any day. how does one fix the brain? I would love to break up with food and be simply a user, not a lover. Do tell.
  • gtiffanie
    gtiffanie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm looking for fitnesspal friends - especially if you are vegetarian but I definitely do not discriminate on friends!! It will be nice to be encouraging and also share tips - because I find it so hard to meet all goals. Something is always either not enough of or too much of! Best Wishes to all!
  • rcd31uk
    rcd31uk Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi guys add me, motivation required!
  • ConquerAndBloom
    ConquerAndBloom Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Please feel welcome to add me!
  • bodybyburgers
    bodybyburgers Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I've finally been quadrupling down on my logging efforts, and I thought some friends just might help. Feel free to add!
  • hirak101
    hirak101 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just joined from Vancouver, Canada. Feel free to add me. I am planning to do this right this time. :)
  • LesleyHorton29
    LesleyHorton29 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am new to this, have been doing SW for some time, but really am ready a change... looking for motivation, support, advise and hopefully a giggle... add me if you like
  • tjords
    tjords Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me!! Just starting out with MFP and aiming for 50lbs.
  • letsdothis_again
    letsdothis_again Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • Landoficeandsnow
    Landoficeandsnow Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Add me comrades! Once in a while I post funny things and I log in daily! :D
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I came here because my cat scolded me to get more friends.....sooo that's that
  • zahrashouly2015
    zahrashouly2015 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • Stridey97x
    Stridey97x Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Only been on here for a week but already lost 3lbs! Admittedly I've had a crappy dominos filled day today for my friends birthday so please don't judge me on my diary, but getting started on this journey is lonely on your own, so please add me :)
  • Fit_Trekkie
    Fit_Trekkie Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Would love to have more supportive friends on here! Add me.
  • suckafreejones
    suckafreejones Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Looking for new female friends