Short ladies... what is your goal?

Options

Replies

• noellysilva
    noellysilva Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Im 5'-2" currently at 141. My goal is to be at a 18% bodyfat right now im at 30% bodyfat so I still have a few ways to go
  • Taryan23
    Taryan23 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    5'2 and between 150-145ish.. But honestly I honestly won't know until I get at that weight because I don't wanna be to skinny lol.
  • PrincessMel72
    PrincessMel72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 0", currently at around 185ish (haven't weighed myself in a while) and my goal is around 135 which is a size 8 for me. I realize that's still considered overweight for my height, but I'm very top heavy (size DD chest) and it doesn't go away with weight loss, so when I get smaller than 135, I look VERY out of proportion.
  • Nikki10129
    Nikki10129 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    5' and I'd like to hit 130-135 and start to do some recomp
  • DawnEmbers
    DawnEmbers Posts: 2,451 Member
    Options
    I did several goals along the way because I started at over 200 lbs, which is rather obese since I'm 4'11.5". The technical "healthy weight range" based on my height is a max of 125 but having weighed as much as 229, it was hard to imagine ever getting down the far, so I preferred incremental goals.

Now I've been in the 130's for over half a year, took a break from counting calories and ate maintenance instead as it's good to give the body a break from the deficit. My current goal is to maybe get to 120 and would then consider a bulk but not decided yet. I don't have a final exact numbers as I prefer more of a range. Maybe 120-130, or might end up with final goals in the 130's instead as I didn't mind competing in the 132 weight class at the powerlifting meet. Will have to wait and see how things work out.
  • tinamarie6624
    tinamarie6624 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 4" and my goal is anywhere between 115 - 130 Lbs. Wherever I am happy, I will stop. I was 120 before and I thought that was a good place but I added in a 5 Lb fluctuation to get to the 115 Lbs. I started at 378 Lbs and have lost 182 so I have about 81 Lbs to go.
  • MrsPinterest34
    MrsPinterest34 Posts: 342 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    5'2". Currently 165 started at 175. 1st goal is to be 140-145 by June and 2nd goal is be between 130-135 by September and final goal is weight training before the holiday season. I have never really been in the 130's. Even in high school my lowest was 140's. So this is a major goal going that low.
  • amyinthetardis1231
    amyinthetardis1231 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4"and I am aiming for my last known skinny weight of 125. I am lifting weights now though, so if I get to 135/140 and feel happy with how I look, I'll stop there.
  • CoachJen71
    CoachJen71 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    My stats are here. My goal is to stay under 125lbs at morning weigh-in, along with gaining some strength and endurance for longer backpacking trips.
  • rolenthegreat
    rolenthegreat Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" about 120 now, was thinking of a goal of 116.
    But starting to wonder if I should be more focused on re-comping/BF% instead (mine is probably in the high 20's, would like it to be in the low 20's)
  • HeliumIsNoble
    HeliumIsNoble Posts: 1,213 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    5'2 and a half. Currently: 135.5lbs
    Aiming for: between 133 and 135.

I expect that may seem an outlandishly heavy weight compared to the goal weights of other users so far, :blush: but my long-term goal was always 133-135, and I planned to reconsider when I got there. As it is, I look pretty awesome in the mirror (in my opinion) and I want to focus on increasing my fitness without risking losing muscle over the next six months. I certainly don't want to drop below 130 lbs because this would make me change weight categories.
  • PrincessMel72
    PrincessMel72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options

I expect that may seem an outlandishly heavy weight compared to the goal weights of other users so far, :blush: but my long-term goal was always 133-135, and I planned to reconsider when I got there. As it is, I look pretty awesome in the mirror (in my opinion) and I want to focus on increasing my fitness without risking losing muscle over the next six months. I certainly don't want to drop below 130 lbs because this would make me change weight categories.

NOT outlandishly heavy at all! If you look good and are happy at that weight, by all means, do it. I'm shorter than you by 2" and 135 is my goal weight. I know it's still considered overweight for my height, but I like the way I look at 135 and I know I can accomplish it. I did it once before and well, got lazy and put 60lbs back on. So back at it!
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I look best between 95-101lbs. Sitting at 104 right now. I haven't really been weighing myself much however as I really don't care about the numbers. I'd like to reduce my BF back down to 15-17% for summer however.

Edit - height is 5' 0.5" and small framed.
  • HeliumIsNoble
    HeliumIsNoble Posts: 1,213 Member
    Options

NOT outlandishly heavy at all! If you look good and are happy at that weight, by all means, do it. I'm shorter than you by 2" and 135 is my goal weight. I know it's still considered overweight for my height, but I like the way I look at 135 and I know I can accomplish it. I did it once before and well, got lazy and put 60lbs back on. So back at it!
    I think frame and weight distribution have a lot to do with it, don't they? I have a broad, squat peasant build for my height, rather than the graceful shape of many 5 footers. :smiley:

• grettiej
    grettiej Posts: 31 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I think the real question here is what are you looking for. Frame wise? When I was 118 lbs I was a size 0 and little to no muscle. I'm Almost 5ft3 138 size 4 jeans but I powerlift so I have a lot of muscle. I know the more muscle I put on that scale will rise. All depends on what you want to go for.
  • caroldavison332
    caroldavison332 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    To be pampered.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0", and I'm at my goal weight, or rather my range:110-115 pounds. (Currently 112.4 lbs) I have a show in 5 weeks, and will probably get down to 107 or lower for that, then reverse diet back to my maintenance range.
  • diana3648
    diana3648 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11 was 145lb when started my goal was 110 reached it. Currently trying to maintain that weight range and gain muscle
  • kiwi_kisses
    kiwi_kisses Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and my goal is 110.
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" wanting to get to 140 with plenty of muscle