The Diamond Challenge: Week 1 (Little Diamonds)

Options

Replies

• nikkiws
    nikkiws Posts: 164
    Options
    Well girls, just had a mad moment and order Insanity on Amazon. What have I done? Anyone got experience of doing it? I love Turbojam and 30DS, I'm guessing this could be a little harder?!!
  • kkmark
    kkmark Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    @miss_jamaica: The clusters are pretty good. I've had them. But.... I REALLY LOVE Skinny Cow's Heavenly Crisp bar. It's 110 calories and it is DELICIOUS! It tastes like a real candy bar. I don't even know I'm eating something healthier. :bigsmile:

Kimi let me know where i can find skinny's cow's crisp bar love love sweets

Thursday's QOTD (7/21): What is your favorite fun, active thing to do that is not a regulated workout?
    I guess my new favorite thing is swimming i trying to learn how to swim so its a good exercise and i am not scared of water anymore :sick:

Kathy
  • miss_jamaica
    miss_jamaica Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    @miss_jamaica: The clusters are pretty good. I've had them. But.... I REALLY LOVE Skinny Cow's Heavenly Crisp bar. It's 110 calories and it is DELICIOUS! It tastes like a real candy bar. I don't even know I'm eating something healthier. :bigsmile:

Yeah ladies, where are you buying these? ...and the peanut butter Skinny Cow things sound great too!
  • CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Thursday's QOTD (7/21): What is your favorite fun, active thing to do that is not a regulated workout? (*Ahem*, keep it PG folks ). This might be something you get to do on a regular basis, or it might be something you've only had the opportunity to do a few times, like kayaking or rock climbing. If nothing comes to mind, make a plan to do something active this week. Have fun!

I love, love, love, hiking. I hardly get to do it, because im usually busy, but this week I am totally going to go on a hike once this humidity breaks!!!!
  • LadyByrd77
    LadyByrd77 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Thursday's QOTD (7/21): What is your favorite fun, active thing to do that is not a regulated workout? (*Ahem*, keep it PG folks ). This might be something you get to do on a regular basis, or it might be something you've only had the opportunity to do a few times, like kayaking or rock climbing. If nothing comes to mind, make a plan to do something active this week. Have fun!
    Good Evening Diamonds,
    I would have to say roller skating such a good workout! I haven't done in a while since they closed the roller skating rink in Brooklyn. So since I don't do that often shopping is definitely next on my list.
  • KPstartingover
    KPstartingover Posts: 268 Member
    Options

Back before we had kids, my hubby and I went hiking/backpacking in the Olympics (Washington state). It was 2 or 3 overnights - so we had to carry everything in and everything out. Views were beautiful, hiking was great - best vacation!
  • peanut613
    peanut613 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    QOTD FRIDAY: Who is your celebrity crush? Add a pic if you would like!

My celebrity crush has to be (without a shadow of a doubt or a second of hesitation) Alan Rickman. I think he's incredibly sexy and has a voice to die for!

rickman.jpg
  • nikkiws
    nikkiws Posts: 164
    Options
    Mine is still Brad Pitt, he has been mine since I was a teenager and I just think he gets more yummy with age! Can't put a picture on as I have no idea how to!
  • barbara1982
    barbara1982 Posts: 349 Member
    Options

Actually I don't have one! I like a lot of actors and actresses because of their great acting skills, but I never had a crush on any actor!
  • lisa_lotte
    lisa_lotte Posts: 216
    Options

For me.... it just doen't get any better than this man:

David-Beckham-visits-Afgh-003.jpg

I am slightly jealous of the girl in this picture....

Lisa :flowerforyou:
  • barbara1982
    barbara1982 Posts: 349 Member
    Options

For me.... it just doen't get any better than this man:

David-Beckham-visits-Afgh-003.jpg

I am slightly jealous of the girl in this picture....

I met him in person once when I was shopping on the mainstreet in Wilmslow. But that was nearly 9 years ago!
  • balowry1
    balowry1 Posts: 85
    Options

One of my celebrity crush is Frederick Weller. He plays Marshall Mann on the TV Series "In Plain Sight."
  • amandac72
    amandac72 Posts: 366 Member
    Options

Mine would have to be Jon Bon Jovi, that man looks as good today in those tight leather pants as he did 25 years ago when I first saw him in concert (hmm showing my age now!!!), and his big smile gets me every time :bigsmile: .
  • lablovr108
    lablovr108 Posts: 576 Member
    Options

Yeah ladies, where are you buying these? ...and the peanut butter Skinny Cow things sound great too!

The Heavenly Crisp Bar comes in two flavors - Peanut Butter and Chocolate. The Dreamy Clusters come in milk and dark chocolate. My favorites are the peanut butter bar and dark chocolate clusters. I have found them at Giant Eagle, Target and Walgreens. I think you can go to the Skinny Cow website and search for where they are being sold in your area.
  • lisa_lotte
    lisa_lotte Posts: 216
    Options

I met him in person once when I was shopping on the mainstreet in Wilmslow. But that was nearly 9 years ago!

OMG i am soooooo jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you tell me you got to hug him I will actually hate you, haha!!

• LollipopViolet
    LollipopViolet Posts: 121 Member
    Options

My celebrity crush has to be (without a shadow of a doubt or a second of hesitation) Alan Rickman. I think he's incredibly sexy and has a voice to die for!

Oooh tough question! I have quite a few, but there's something about Jared Leto, the lead singer from 30 Seconds to Mars that I adore!
  • Latoyamary
    Latoyamary Posts: 140
    Options

any of the men from the movie Takers... Michael Ealy, Chris Brown, Hayden Christensen, Paul Walker, Idris Elba, T.I., Jay Hernandez
  • LittleDiamonds
    Options

I can't think of a black girl I know who doesn't have a crush on Trey Songz:

TreySongz.jpgwhodat-trey-songz.jpg
  • lablovr108
    lablovr108 Posts: 576 Member
    Options

Keith Urban - something about the rugged bad boy type.....

keith_urban1_300x400.jpg
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options

Well I'm bisexual so I'm going to put the guy and a girl.

bruno mars :)
    bruno-mars.jpg

tila tequila
    220px-Tila_Tequila_2008.jpg