Looking for Christian friends and support

Options
rambo1687
rambo1687 Posts: 16 Member
edited March 2017 in Getting Started
I'm reaching out to my sisters and brothers in Christ, not just for support with getting healthy physically but emotionally and spiritually as well

Replies

• bethbivens
    bethbivens Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there I'm truly blessed each day walking with the Lord and hope all is going well with your journey
  • HG210
    HG210 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Yes! This is what I need. Bless you all, I am staying away from any negative post.
  • Deadlifting_Away_Doritos
    Options
    Yes! Mind, body, and soul
  • Tylerman35
    Tylerman35 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Yes I'll be your friend also!! Shoot me a request
  • GettingItRight017
    GettingItRight017 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Your all more than welcome to add me,may god bless you all with strength, courage and wisdom along your journey <3:)
  • risberg96
    risberg96 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Add me!! I am also looking for encouraging friends.
  • kkelly1223
    kkelly1223 Posts: 22 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kara. How are you? I'd like to join this type of positive group to give & receive support, please.
  • Dynamis600
    Dynamis600 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Hi add me too. This is really the first time I have surrendered my weight loss and health to God and He is responsible for the change in my mind and the results I have had so far. I would love to support you on your journey and receive support too.
  • neli26r
    neli26r Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello i would love to be added! And here to support as well. I am new to my fitness pal app. :)
  • rambo1687
    Options
    Hey everyone I just started a support forum on this app.. It's titled God is good.. I don't know how to add anyone though
  • Ninebark43
    Ninebark43 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me please! :)
    Also-- Anyone interested in joining a rollerblading group with me in the Winnipeg-Morris-Winkler area? It would be at your own risk! I'm not an experienced rollerblader at all, but add and msg me if you're interested! I'll see how big a group could show up, see if its worth it! Thanks!

Or just a general fitness group like one day we'd walk, run, you name your idea. It would be for in the evenings once a week perhaps, or on a weekend. Will have to see what pops up and go from there.
  • AnthonyX150X
    AnthonyX150X Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I'm a Christian who is seeking a closer relationship with God while also making changes physically, mentally, and spiritually.

I would very much like to join your group if you could link me to it.
  • Lisseth03
    Lisseth03 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I'm interested! add me
  • rigmar60
    rigmar60 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    please add me.
  • haifaguy
    haifaguy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm interested too. We need all the help we can get.
  • rambo1687
    Options
    Please all who want to join the group it is called "god is good" I don't know how to add anyone but all of you are welcome to join!! It is our group!!
  • brittaniarina
    brittaniarina Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am a Christian and I would love to make friends! I will be happy to chat as well, just drop me a line!