• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    I don't snack...
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    mmmm... chilli cheese fritos....

I'm gonna have to fit those in this weekend.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    I want some chili cheese Fritos now.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Flavored rice cakes, diet soda pop, Greek yogurt with honey and oats/granola, Fibre 1 bars, protein bars, chocolate covered coffee beans.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    Options
    zyxst wrote: »
    Flavored rice cakes, diet soda pop, Greek yogurt with honey and oats/granola, Fibre 1 bars, protein bars, chocolate covered coffee beans.

I have to ask @zyxst... What is a passion flakie?
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,927 Member
    Options
    I just had toast with this ...

mob.2513775.jpg
  • Gamliela
    Gamliela Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    I have blueberries and no fat yogurt. Usually limit snacks to one a day.
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    God, I haven't had chili cheese fritos in years. That was my jam back in the day!

I'm usually a big fruit-eater, but lately, I've been struggling to get enough protein, so I'm trying to snack on cheese sticks or yogurt. Or a hard boiled egg, when I've remembered to boil them, which is not often.
  • Seffell
    Seffell Posts: 2,222 Member
    Options
    I almost never​ snack. When I do it is of the usual snack variety - crisps, snikers, chocolate, icecream.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »

mob.2513775.jpg

Oooo - I've seen that range, but never tried! Have you tried any of the other flavours? (is it anything like cookie dough butter?)
  • TxTiffani
    TxTiffani Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Yogurt with fruit, special k cracker chips (28 chips for 120 cals) with salsa or salsa and avocado depending on cals I have to use, veggies and dressing, mini rice cakes...
  • Theo166
    Theo166 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I've become fond of sunflower seeds recently. A package can last me two days. I don't have a problem with salt and I like that you can't eat them fast. Other snacks would add far more calories for me.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,927 Member
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »

mob.2513775.jpg

Oooo - I've seen that range, but never tried! Have you tried any of the other flavours? (is it anything like cookie dough butter?)

No, that's the only one I've tried ... because I really like salted caramel. :)

I usually have toast with leatherwood honey, or maybe if I've got a lot of calories left over toast with nutella and honey, but just before Christmas, I noticed those spreads and couldn't resist the salted caramel. I only have it once in a while, but noticed that this last container expires on April 4th, so I figured I'd better get busy and eat it!! :grin:

I may yet try some of the others ... just having a bit of trouble picturing them spread on toast.
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,489 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Hard boiled egg, banana, apple, yogurt... when I really need something sweet, 10 M&Ms
  • susanp57
    susanp57 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    HB egg, Wheat Thins with hummus or cheese, yogurt, & if I have extra calories, cottage cheese with peaches.
  • buhller
    buhller Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan of the mantra "Eat food, not too much, mostly plants, and ingredients that would make sense to your grandmother" (borrowed from here: http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/news/20090323/7-rules-for-eating), and I snack pretty often. Lately snacks have been string cheese (the 50 cal/stick ones), bananas, oranges, tangerines (Halos or Cuties), vegetable chips (not veggie straws which are mostly powder and corn, but like baked sweet potato, beet, jicima, etc - about 150 cals/serving), a handful of unsalted almonds, microwave popcorn (not every day, and this one does violate the "ingredients" rule above), granola bars (I like Kashi TLC bars, there's a cheaper version at some stores like Aldi), or a serving of chips and salsa (thank god I'm not super salt sensitive). #I<3Snacks
  • PenfoldSmith
    PenfoldSmith Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I don't snack...

That's the very best advice...Dont buy it then you cant eat it...simples

• beginforthelasttime16
    beginforthelasttime16 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    right now its grapes with jello powder on them- trying to satisfy by sour patch kid addiction and eat some fruit